Frugal Village Forums banner

Desperate times call for deperate measures

2K views 13 replies 14 participants last post by  mom22grls 
#1 ·
I am trying to S-T-R-E-T-C-H the food out until the end of the month. So I plannned my week out and tomorrow night is leftover night. Well, on Monday night we had fried pork chops and had some leftover. DH has a bad midnight snack habit which includes snarfing the leftovers. I wanted to make sure the 2 pork chops were still there to go with the leftover penne pasta - soooo, I taped a note to the top that says "DO NOT EAT - FOR LEFTOVER NITE" LOL!

Think he got the message?:toothy:

#7 ·
forestdale said:
get that note laminated for future use. :toothy:
:laugh:

#13 ·
Ha!

My MIL used to get mad at me if she found out I hid something away so her "poor baby boy" couldn't eat it, for example, the bag of baked tostitos I bought for a party. But I do have to, or he eats it all. I have had to tell him several times not to eat all the cheese (one of the only things that DD will ALWAYS eat) until we have more. I think with men, there stomachs just get in the way of thinking about anything else....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.