Frugal Village Forums banner

The miracles continue

1K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  hollyhill 
#1 ·
Well, you heard about my wonderful morning. I was running around, and was getting ready to go get Amanda at preschool. So, I got the mail, and I notice an envelope (not junk) with no return address. Inside are two gift cards to Lowes Food in the amount of $75! I was stunned and started crying. To top it off, the ad for Lowes came too, and there is a ton of B1G1 stuff and triple coupons (now if I just had some coupons! LOL!)

I am so amazed at people's generosity.

#2 ·
Wow Cheryl, that is awesome!!!

I remember some years back, I was broke as could be, just filed bankcruptcy, took my last $50 to get the electricity turned back on and had no money to buy food for me or daughter. And for no reason at all my sis loaded up groceries in two bags, extra she had. I felt like I was walking on clouds and couldn't stop crying for hours. Restores faith in people, these RAOK. ((hugs))

#4 ·
that's wonderful! I am so glad to read that things are turning around for you!!

#5 ·
That is so awesome :)

Last year, we were BROKE at Christmastime. If it wasn't for a wonderful woman at our church, my kids wouldn't have had a Christmas. She gave us gifts, gift certificates...it was amazing. There truly are wonderful people out there :)

#12 ·
You must have been thrilled, Chery. I'm so happy you got those :)

As far as coupons go, why don't you post an ISO thread in the coupon forum? I might even have some you need :)

#13 ·
Cheryl, If you can let me know what coupons would be useful to you at Lowe's Foods, I would be glad to drop them in the mail if I have any. Hopefully with the holiday, you would still get them in time to use. In the past, mail from here to anywhere else in NC has only taken a day or two. LMK

#16 ·
Yes, you have been blessed!:angel2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.