Do you have a wholesale club membership? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CorneliaBob
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have a Sam's card and renew it every year....I have a membership through some friends that build houses....it only cost me $15 a year and I have already saved a whole lot more than that..... we buy our milk, meats (sams has the best and cheapest meats), eggs, laundry detergent, food saver bags, and dog treats...... we have also bought a Food Saver and a dog house there.....I have bought some clothes there to...I am going to buy my dh a Playstation 2 for his birthday coming up....they have a bundle package with the playstation and three games for $289....if anyone knows anywhere I can beat that price...PLEASE.....let me know...lol.....

I go with a list and I stick to it....no matter what all they MAKE me sample....lol...

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have a Sam's membership.So far I have used it to get phone cards for .03 a min and the complete tightwad gazetter for $10!Hopefully we will be going back soon,since the only one we have is 30 min away.But we are getting one next month 10 min away

KimBob
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I totally forgot about the phone cards at Sam's! Definitely a great deal!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Smile No not at this time we are debating whether or not to get a Club membership though!!

No not at this time we are debating whether or not to get a Club membership though!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

For anyone who doesn't have a membership be sure to go with a friend or family member OR ask for a day membership to decide if it's worth it for you. Remember too not everything is cheaper just cuz it's in a bigger container.

~48 yr. old sahw, livin' it up in our empty nest, smack dab in the middle of everywhere.~

*We're debt freeeeeeeee! (including the house)*

California ~ In the Heart of the San Joaquin
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We have both Sam's and Costco, I LOVE Costco. We have had our Costco memebership since we got married, I don't know what I would do if I didn't have it. They have such great deals on meat, milk and other items.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Originally posted by Bhectms
    We have both Sam's and Costco, .
    We also have both.. Sams and Costco. We have a Sams about a mile from us.. my Husband likes it for tires, batteries mostly. Costco we got a free card there a year or so ago, and they have a lot of stuff there that Sams does not have.. so we renewed that one too.

We shall see if we think we need both next time we renew.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I also have Sam's and BJ's. I mostly got BJ's for the gas, since when I got my membership- it was about 30 cents a gal. cheaper than everywhere else. Since we've moved- I found a gas station that's even cheaper than BJ's- so I'm going to let that membership expire. Plus, they get me really agrevated in there. If there's a really good coupon out there that you can use more than one their multipacks- I noticed they take that item off the shelf until the end of the month. And God forbid if you give them an expired coupon!!!

As for Sam's, I buy their phone cards and use their film developing because it's way cheaper than even Wal Mart and my pics come out so much better. I also like Sam's for some clothes- dh likes boxer briefs, and they're alot cheaper there. I buy cat litter there, spices, books, compact fluorescent bulbs. I also love their seasonal items- like fall wreaths, christmas gift wrap and bows, gift sets. As far as that stuff- they have alot of unique stuff to do up your house relatively cheap. I don't really buy much food there, but they're great for their odds and ends.

Laura

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12