Frugal Village Forums banner

Love Love Love Double Coupon Day

3K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Domestic Gal 
#1 ·
Can I just tell everyone that yesterday was Double Coupon day at our Kroger?!? I saved $25.00 with coupons and another $13 by buying store brand. Total Grocery Bill: $86.00 Savings: $38.00

:grwave:

#3 ·
My Kroger (Dillon's) doubles every day, but only up to 50¢ coupons. They do double the .55, .60,.75 coupons up to a $1.00 value. Does that make sense? All coupons from 50¢-95¢ are worth $1.00. They have not doubled the $1.00 coupons in over six months.

We have a new grocery chain here called Homeland, and they have been doubling coupons up to $1.00 for the last two months. It has been great for the stockpile! :wink:

I LOVE double coupons too!

#5 ·
We have a Ralphs here that doubles up to and including $1.00 everyday. Howerver, that will end in the near future. ): They are being bought out by a chain that never doubles. We have another independent grocery that doubles up to and including 50 cents on Sunday-Tuesday each week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.