What are your plans today? 12/26
    Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob AmyMCGS's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Smile What are your plans today? 12/26

We've declared it a do-nothing day in my house, and I've been looking forward to it all month! December was just crazy here with the normal holiday stuff plus my sister's wedding last weekend. We had Christmas at home yesterday morning, and then we were gone the rest of the day. Today is the first day in forever that I don't have to go anywhere or really do anything. Well, ok, I do have to feed everyone, but that's about it. The kids and I just might stay in our pajamas all day long!

p.s. I was really planning to curl up and read (got two new books for Christmas!) on the couch for most of the day, but I just can't stand all the boxes and Christmas clutter laying around. So, I guess I will bag up the trash & do a little straightening up... then I will resume my do-nothing-ness!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Today I'm getting caught up on the dishes & laundry.
    I also need to finish my menu & grocery list and pull out my coupons for shopping day tomorrow. We already put away the new stuff everyone got for Christmas. One load is done in the dishwasher, the second load is about to go in. One load of laundry is done in the dryer. I'm about to go move the wet stuff to dry and start another load in the washer.

And I'm still in my jammies

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I have already run the errands that needed to be done this morning. Thankfully I had no returns so that went quickly.

The rest of the day I plan on doing a couple loads of laundry, Organizing all the new toys, cooking potato and ham soup for dinner, work on my goals for 2007 and just kind of chill out.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We are taking it easy for most part of the day

I still need to put up some dishes from last night
    take down the tree( I dont really want to but my puppy is making me lol)
    do lanudry
    help kids to remember where to put every thing they got Yesterday, so room stays nice
    pick up my room

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

It is pretty much a day for catching our breath again! Wow, the past two days have been a whirlwind! There were 21 of us here yesterday and we had a great Christmas together. But, as my sister said perfectly "you spend all this time cleaning and preparing for everyone to come over and then after they leave, your house looks worse than when you began!" We did clean up a lot yesterday, so today I will just be finishing the job and relaxing too. I'm pretty wiped out. I still can't shake this cold that I've had for over a week, seems like forever! LOL

There are way too many toys around here, I don't know what to do with them all!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Today is the 1st anniversary of my young brother's death. I will be going to the cemetary with my parents and other brother to say a prayer, and support my parents. Then, they would like to go out to dinner and a movie, but not sure if we will be up to it, so I may just invite them over to my house for pizza and a movie. I think that they don't want to be alone too much. Call my sister in law and nephew to tell them that I love them and I am thinking about them. I also, have been straightening up the house and burning paper, cleaned the bathrooms, and doing laundry.
    taking one day at a time, trying to get rid of debt!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

So sorry about your brother, Buckeye5.

I'm planning on taking it pretty easy today. I got most of the gifts put away yesterday. I got all the paper and boxes taken care of. I did a lot of cleaning up yesterday.

It seems like there are so many toys, though. I need to get them all in the toy box.

Probably will do a load of laundry and cook.

For fun, I'm going to listen to some nice music and read.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I've been looking at more baby stuff on ebay,they have so much nice stuff on there I'm taking it easy due to alot of pain & the weather is I got a few things I had to catch up on here & update my website since I got a more coupons today & a couple more samples in the mail.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I took some returns back to the stores today. I had four different stops to make. There was no waiting in lines to return the items, so I was happy. I also picked up some great after Christmas bargains!!

I washed 2 loads of laundry. Still needs to be folded. I will get to it late tonight or in the morning. I hate folded laundry. UGH! I made some homemade lasagna. I need to clean up the kitchen, which shouldn't take too long. I will do it shortly.

I loaded some pictures from our Vegas trip on the computer and printed some pictures of our new miniature dacshund puppies out for DH to take to work. He said he may have one sold. I have one sold too. The money will go into our EF fund. I need to register the litter this week before I forget.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well, lets see. so far we have cleaned house and picked up a few odds and ends at the store. That's it, lol. Then i vegged in front of the computer.