Frugal Village Forums banner

70 Mile Yard Sale!

Tags
mile sale yard
872 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Marie78 
#1 ·
:smooch: and I didn't take any kind of vacation this summer -- we went to visit his mom and dad 3 hours away in July and that was the extent of our vacation time. So when I saw this come up, I decided that this is what I wanted to do for our "summer" vacation -- we're going to <a href="http://www.woodislands.ca/yard.html">The 10th Annual 70-Mile Yard Sale</a> in PEI this Saturday and Sunday!!! :mdance:

Depending on whether he gets out early enough on Friday night, we'll be in PEI by Saturday noon at the very latest. Then we'll be yard saling for 70 miles, hop on the ferry and come back home! Wanna know the best part? He's actually excited about the idea!!!! :mushy: It's a match made in Heaven!

So the plan is to camp (cold, but cheap) in a tent somewhere in PEI, then do the yard saling on Saturday and Sunday, heading back home for Sunday evening. We're really excited and cannot wait! Wish I had a trailer to take with me! :D

#3 ·
Cool! It took me forever to figure out what PEI referred to though. Prince Edward Island?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.