Frugal Village Forums banner

a confirmation I wanted to share for my DD...

1K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  FrugalMomof3 
#1 ·
on her new found non-spending habits.

She told me this morning that her group of friends invited her to go along to a sit-down restaraunt. She said ya, but I'm not spending money right now, so I'll just hang out and have a water. So they all met after work at this place and everyone ordered but her. The waiter came out with all the food and said "oh, I accidently push the salmon button twice, does anyone want it, otherwise I'm just thowing it away." Well, if she could have picked anything off the menu it would have been the salmon, one of her all time favorites. She loves seafood and fish. So, she volunteered to take it off his hands. :)

She said, "you know mom, its a confirmation to me that I'm making the right choices with my money now."

I thought that was so cool that she was blessed with the very best thing she could have asked for off their menu.

#4 ·
Just a little dose of karma for her! She was doing what she felt was the right thing for her at this time and she was rewarded.

That is a great story!

#10 ·
Wow what a great but unexpected thing :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.