Frugal Village Forums banner

Hello from Virginia

1K views 18 replies 18 participants last post by  ravenmaniac 
#1 ·
Hello, I have been lurking since October and finally decided to start posting. I was searching for tips and ideas to help me spend less, when I found this site and have really enjoyed reading all the posts.

The only debt that we have is our mortgage, the mortgage on a second house that my husband's parents live in, a Home Depot CC (0% til jan 09) and a Lowes CC (0% til jan 09). I have been reading all these tips and am hoping to pay off our houses early and save money for retirement. This site is helping me remember that alot of the things I feel I need are not truly needs but will only hurt my future goals. It's very supportive just being a reader, but now it's time for me to up my ante and become actively involved and hopefully it will provide more motivation to reach my goals.

How did you hear about frugal village?
Search engine on frugal living

What interests you here?
Frugal tips, thoughts and ideas that will help my family and I consume less, waste less and enjoy life more.

What will you contribute?
Lots of questions!! No, seriously, I know a good bit about credit cards, especially since I used to have so many.

Do you know any other members here?
No

How many kids? Ages?
1 daughter, age 5

Tell us about yourself.
I am a wife, a mother, and I work full time. I am mostly a hermit, I like to stay home when I don't have to work. I love remodeling our house-whether small projects or large projects.

Do you own any pets?
1 dog, 1 cat, and some fish.

Occupation?
Office Manager

Married or single?
Married for nines years to my Jamie

Interests and hobbies?
I get interested in lots of things, but usually don't stick with too many.

See less See more
#3 ·
Hi Della, welcome to the Village! :apple:

#7 ·
Hello and welcome :welcome2: from Oklahoma. :wave:

#8 ·
:welcome: to FV della!

#10 ·
Hi there and :welcome:

#16 ·
Hi and Welcome to The Village

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.