I'm a little anxious and need advice.
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default I'm a little anxious and need advice.

I am frazzled and couldn't sleep last night because I sent in an application online with my resume for a Legal Assistant position. Here is the story I observed the Chief Crown prosecutor for Northern Alberta while she was in court back in February. As I was talking to the Legal Assistants within her office I found out that they are looking for new applicants for current job openings. So I left my number with them and she was going to pass it on to her office manager who does the hiring considering she was on vacation. A week went by and I recieved a phone call yesterday afternoon stating that the Crown Prosecutor has given her a referral in regards to me with being highly interested in the position, so I called her back to let know I got her message and to find out how to spell her name.

My Dilemma is I sent in the application with her name attached to it as well as the position number because that what I was supposed to do, now what I forgot to do was to identify the location that I was applying for because there are several locations. There was no way that I was able to retrieve what I had sent back, I don't want to lose an oppurtunity like this because it's something that I want part of my future. What would you do? Call her and explain the dilemma and see if there is anything I can do instead?

Please let me know,

TIA,

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I think I would call and let them know what happened......although, wouldn't the position number clarify what the location of the position is??? I think if it is on your mind go ahead and give them a call.

leezza

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I think that's what the position # is for, no? I would wait until they receive it and then do a routine follow up. Call in one week and again, say you're very interested, seeing what the status is, etc.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Thanks Leeza,

Leeza, actually you would think that the position number would have indicated what location but it doesn't because there is about 10 different locations all over the province where they are hiring for each office. I think I will give her a call sometime this afternoon. I just don't want my application passed up to recycling just because I didn't put the location on it if you know what I mean?