Frugal Village Forums banner

Thursday March 20, What's everyone doing today?

836 views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Iansmommy 
#1 ·
~First day of Spring! I still have stuff on my list from the last few days but I'm determined to clear the list by the weekend! To do today:
-2 gifts to sew
-counters to wipe down
-vacuuming in the bedrooms
-dusting
-filing federal taxes
-sweep and mop kitchen floor
-vacuum entry
-call about a chargeback
-wash baggies and water bottles
-do activity pages with the kids
And:
-vacuum under couch cushions
-do 2 loads of laundry
-unload and load the dishwasher
-read my Bible
-finish shopping list, shop tonight after class
-Zumba class tonight

#2 ·
It is supposed to be beautiful here today!Finally! I got up and biked,did the pet chores, and changed our linens. I am going to clean all the bathrooms. This afternoon I am going to work in the yard. Will try to burn some brush piles and to clean out a few flower beds.Enjoy your day all!

#3 ·
Hang out at Frugal Village on & off throughout the day!
Take son to appts & to class.
Laundry
Dishes
Vacuum
Feed the critters...the animals, not the people.
Work on budget

#4 ·
First day of Spring Break! I'm so excited to have the kiddos home! Strange, aren't I? lol We will be going to the new children's museum with my friends' children. Friend is having an outpatient procedure done this afternoon, so will be entertaining kidlets. Pray for me as I will have 6 kids by myself in a PUBLIC SETTING! :) We then need to finish packing to leave for Easter at Grandpa's. Also will be making more treats for Easter dinner. Have a GREAT day, everyone!

#5 ·
~Always on the day you have the most to do that you realize that the vacuum bag is full, has already been reused, and has a hole in it and there aren't any more. Urg. At least I got the bedrooms done and half the entry. The couch will have to wait until tomorrow. Still left;
-2 gifts to sew
-counters to wipe down
-dusting
-filing federal taxes
-call about a chargeback
-wash baggies and water bottles
-do activity pages with the kids
And:
-vacuum under couch cushions
-read my Bible
-finish shopping list, shop tonight after class
-Zumba class tonight

#6 ·
today is my day to shop, no housework, no cooking. I make a list and then go to stores in a way to conserve gas, one big loop. Have a cooler bag in the car for groceries ( where I put my plastic bags full of groceries)... and I will stop at about 4 stores...
I'll read the paper too and take a walk with the dog at the park. Its a beautiful day !!!!!!!

#7 ·
Washing bed linens on our bed and ds#1's bed, since he will be coming home this week for a couple of days. :cheergrl:

It's cool, but sunny enough for me to grill some chicken breast tonight.

Paid some bills.

I would like to get some time tonight to do a little quilting.

And I walked MIL's dog that we are keeping--2 miles-- this AM.

#9 ·
Not a whole lot today...still nursing my foot... Been catching up on e-mails, making some new penpals, watching DVDs, and reading. I can't wait to hit 2 weeks of "no weight on foot" so I can switch to a walking cast!! I won't be able to drive (it's my right foot) but at least I'll be able to do the dishes and a bit of cooking!

#11 ·
I wasn't worth much today. I had a gift certificate that I had gotten for xmas for a pedicure, so that's how I spent part of my day. Dh even made dinner tonight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.