Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Raisin Crunch Cookie in a jar
12-03-2002, 03:52 AM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2001
- Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
- Blog Entries
- Rep Power
Raisin Crunch Cookie in a jar
Raisin Crunch Cookie Mix
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup raisins
1 1/4 cups firmly packed flaked coconut
1 cup crushed corn flakes cereal
1/2 cup quick oats
1 1/4 cups flour mixed with 1 tsp. baking soda and 1 tsp. baking
Layer ingredients in order given in 1-quart wide-mouth canning jar.
Press each layer firmly in place before adding next ingredient.
Attach this to the Jar
Raisin Crunch Cookies
Makes 2 1/2 dozen cookies
1. Empty jar of cookie mix into large mixing bowl. Use your hands to thoroughly blend mix.
2. Add: 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, not diet, very soft
1 egg, slightly beaten1 tsp. vanilla (opt.)
3. Mix until completely blended. You will need to finish mixing with
4. Shape into balls the size of walnuts. Place 2 inches apart on
sprayed baking sheets.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes, until edges are
Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet.
By Sara Noel in forum Food ArticlesReplies: 9Last Post: 10-31-2011, 10:27 AM
By Sara Noel in forum Kitchen BasicsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-27-2006, 09:34 PM
By creampuff in forum ChocolateReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2002, 09:39 PM
By QuilterMom in forum Gifts In A JarReplies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2002, 05:47 PM
By QuilterMom in forum Gifts In A JarReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2002, 10:29 AM
Tags for this Thread