Frugal Village Forums banner

My dream my become reality....

Tags
dream reality
1K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  homesteadmamma 
#1 ·
...Thanks to the generosity of my neighbor....I have always wanted to have a Teddy bear business, making them, teaching others to make them...and I want my own shoppe in the back of our property....Dh has wanted to do this for me but has been clueless as to where to start....well our dear neighbor and friend is in the construction business so he gets lots and lots of salvageable building materials...He has built several adorable out buildings on their property from these salvaged materials....
He told dh that he has been collecting stuff for my Teddy bear shoppe and that he will help dh get it built!!!!!!!....So maybe by fall I will have the start of my shoppe!!!!!!!......I am so blessed with these great friends, she has bought three of my bears and he has given dh's company alot of business, not to mention he has taken dh fishing and they have taken us to dinner and have a wonderful summer cookout for the neighbors...:angel:

#3 ·
Oh Jayne, how wonderful! You do have some very nice neighbors. :)

#4 ·
How wonderful for you! :smted:
Good friends are truly a treasure.:heartsm:

#11 ·
Dh and I decided last night where the shop is going, it is fairly close to the house so that I will have easy access during winter...We also looked through a book of plans I have to decide what it will look like...we have to keep within a certain size dimmension to avoid getting permits.....:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.