Results 1 to 8 of 8
02-01-2006, 02:32 PM #1
What organic and natural product deals are you finding this month? - Feb. 2006
What good deals are you finding on organics and natural products in your area this month?
New sales flyer at the main health food store I shop starting today and here's what looks good.........
- Organic broccoli $1.29/lb. (reg. $2.99/lb.)
- Organic cauliflower $1.29/lb. (reg. $3.29/lb.)
- Organic bunched radishes 79ΒΆ (reg. over $1)
- Organic pink lady apples $1.69/lb. (reg. $2.69/lb.)
- Pirate Booty (large bags) 2/$3 (reg. $2.79/ea.)
- Green & Black's organic 3.5oz. chocolate bars 2/$5 (reg. $3.59/ea.) plus I have 75ΒΆ off coupons
- Annie's salad dressings 8oz. 2/$4 (reg. $3.99/ea.)
- Seventh Generation dish liquid 25oz. 2/$5 (reg. price over $4/ea.)
- Ling Ling potstickers 2/$6 (reg. price $5.99/ea.)
- Organic bulk yellow popcorn 79ΒΆ/lb. (reg. $1.39/lb.)
- 02-01-2006, 04:29 PM #2
- Rep Power
I just got a 10lb bag of organic oranges for $5.98. I thought that made up for spending $3.69 on organic frozen juice concentrate - 12oz size.
02-01-2006, 09:33 PM #3
You would think living in a citrus state we would see great prices on organic oranges like you got, but 89ΒΆ/lb. is as good as it gets.
02-01-2006, 11:09 PM #4
- Rep Power
Still, that's not bad. I consider any organic produce under a $1/lb to be worthy of snatching up all we can eat or preserve. (Well, except bananas, they're always under a $1/lb)
Okay, I just checked the bag; the oranges are from California. At least my apples are from Washington.
02-02-2006, 10:00 PM #5
I found a couple of unadvertised deals when I did my shopping trip tonight.
- Horizon organic yogurts 3/$2 (reg. 99ΒΆ/ea.)
- Organic bulk quick oats 79ΒΆ/lb. (reg. 99ΒΆ/lb.)
02-04-2006, 12:52 PM #6
Forgot another one I found...
- Store brand organic pretzels $1.25 (reg. $1.99)
Dh also discovered last night that Publix is still running their sale on Wholesome Valley organic cheese singles and chunks. $2.59 for the singles and $2.79 for the chunks (reg. price on both $3.59) and I have bunches of 55ΒΆ off coupons. The huge problem has been actually finding them on the shelf at the 2 stores here that stock them. They had some last night, but dh was without coupons so hopefully they are still there today when he stops by.
02-18-2006, 12:03 PM #7
- Organic short grain or long grain brown rice 99ΒΆ/lb. (reg. $1.79/lb.)
- Organic honeybells 99ΒΆ/lb. (reg. price ??? - store hasn't had these before)
- Store brand organic English muffins $1.79 (reg. $2.99)
- Variety of organic pastas $1.49/lb. (reg. $2.99/lb.)
- Store brand 1lb. organic unsalted butter $3.99 (reg. $4.69)
- Organic romaine lettuce 99ΒΆ/ea. (reg. $1.99/ea.)
- Newman's Own organic russet potatoes, 5lbs. $2.50 (reg. $5.99)
- 1/2pt. organic fresh blueberries $2.99 (reg. price ??? - store hasn't had these in quite a while)
02-18-2006, 01:43 PM #8
- Rep Power
organic Tai noodles for $.79 /pkg (to replace the ramen in my pantry)
By QuilterMom in forum Green LivingReplies: 12Last Post: 12-09-2008, 08:46 AM
By Kaos Kitty in forum Just TipsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-30-2008, 10:29 AM
By COUNTRYBUMPKIN in forum Health and beautyReplies: 7Last Post: 03-08-2008, 01:30 PM
By fizzie in forum Green LivingReplies: 6Last Post: 10-26-2007, 06:16 AM
By luvdietcoke in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2006, 04:44 PM
Tags for this Thread