Frugal Village Forums banner

list of companies that animal test

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  mustang80 
#1 ·
#2 ·
thanks for the list, i will print and send to my daughter who is constantly calling the companies from her favorite things to make sure they are not animal testing though i tell the child that she should do it before she buys not after. LOL

#4 ·
they can test humans seeing that we are going to be using them anyway, but i have to agree with my daughter it is just crewl what they do to poor little animals just to see if they have the right mix in their deoderant.

#5 ·
Thank you for the list. I can't believe how many products I have around the house that use animals for testing. I've used Oil of Olay for years (Procter and Gamble product)~I will now be finding alternatives. Right now I just can't afford to toss all the stuff~so I will just replace them as they run out. My problem with some "all natural"non~ animal tested products is that some of them are very pricey and I just don't like the smells. I guess I've been raised on "artificial ingredients!!" Anyone know of some good brands that aren't too expensive and that actually work??

Laurie
wife to Phil
mom to Jennie 14,Kevin 12, and Brian 10

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.