Frugal Village Forums banner

Meditation for weight loss support

837 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Ceashels 
#1 ·
I was reading an article about the yesterday and found it quite interesting!

I didn't find the article on the web, but here is a really basic weight loss meditation guide:
http://www.ehow.com/how_4424880_use...ce=yahoo&utm_medium=ssp&utm_campaign=yssp_art

Personally, I think it might be helpful. I'm thinking I will start my day with some quiet medititation and reflection. Think about how I want my day to go, follow this meditation idea that I posted and see what happens (of course, I'll be eating right and exercising...just thinking this might help me stay on task if I start the day this way). I figure, there are probably lots of different types of meditation for weight loss, you can simply think about what you wish to accomplish with diet and exercise that day, you can visualize what you wish to look like, or even turn the meditation into a prayer if you wish.

Anyone want to try it with me for the new year and see if it helps?

#2 ·
I'm in! This sounds like it would fit into my well-being aspect of health & well-being. 15 minutes of quiet time to just focus on me....

#4 ·
I'll give it a go as well. I'm a fan of the Biggest Loser and they stress the importance of being focused and "in your head" as part of their routines. I'll be adding this into my routine. Thanks for the invitation!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.