Frugal Village Forums banner

LFL Club: Goal weight

22K views 107 replies 85 participants last post by  Stacia 
#1 ·
This thread will be to post your goal weight. You may also add this to your signature.

#36 ·
My goal right now is going to be 140... once I get there I may decide to keep going. :)
40 lbs to go. *sigh*

#39 ·
Ok gonna change mine,I've allready changed my siggy.I figured what the hey if i'm gonna loose weight I better do it right and give my self a little credit cause well 115 was my goal last year and didn't make it but still lost a total 30 lbs (actually 50 but gained back 20 :mad: )So 115 it is then

#40 ·
I want to get to 130-140. Would be nice to fit into my pre preg clothes!!!

#42 ·
Right now I am going for 155 lbs. Honestly, though, I want to be 145.

#44 ·
Goal Weight: 145 for me

55 lbs to lose....I have already lost the 30 lbs I gained when pregnant so its all down here from here...lol....

Right now is the most I have ever weighed...I was down to 99 a few years ago :yikes: I just wanta be fit into my clothes and not look frumpy...lol...

#46 ·
My goal would be to get to 130, but I don't remember the last time that I was that low so I would settle and be happy at 145. I have lots of pounds to lose to get there.

#51 ·
sunshine said:
Hmmmm-- I'm not officially a member of the LFL club, but I'm working on losing the weight. My goal weight is 120 lbs (slightly more than the charts say for a 5'2" small frame woman)

I have a very LONG way to go :(
I am just seeing this now--the maximum healthy weight for a woman 5' 2" is 137 :) (over 25 yrs old)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.