Frugal Village Forums banner

LFL Club: Goal weight

22K views 107 replies 85 participants last post by  Stacia 
#1 ·
This thread will be to post your goal weight. You may also add this to your signature.

#77 ·
Originally posted by i.m.cheap
Yay, Tammy! Fifteen pounds lost is great! 

Thanks Deb :hugz:

I put down goals I had of losing weight and not my goal weight...silly me! My goal weight right now is 175.Again though,I'm setting goals I think I can meet.Once I get to 175,I'll see how I feel about that and lose more if needed. Right now though,I'll be happy with anything below 200 :D

Now if I can snap my fingers and be any weight I want,I'd prob say 140-150.Thats not even my ideal weight for my height,but when I see pics where I weighed 120..I truly looked sick. If I even get to 175,I'll be the happiest lady alive,because thats gonna be WORK!!!

#79 ·
Originally posted by i.m.cheap
I will be celebrating when I get below 200, too. I have lost ten pounds, as of today. I started at 242, and now weigh 232.
Hey that is good for you to!! I know how hard losing weight is,so any weight loss is something to sing about :D

Congrats Deb!!! :hugz:

#80 ·
my goal weight is 145 its doable but very hard work..i lost a lot of weight but gained 20 + pounds when i started school..sooooooooo im gonna lose that and then some..

i joined a FREE yes FREE weight loss group..is affilited with a hosipital diabetic group but any one can join..soo everyone should look on line \phone book for a diabetic support group in their area

G
#86 ·
Okay ladies- I broke my wrist this past weekend- I determined that I wouldn't have broken it if I wasn't so overweight. I've fallen many times before- but the bigger you are the harder the fall.
So my goal weight should be between 125-130. I currently weigh 195!!! I am 5'2" so I'm a bit round, soft and out of shape.

I need to lose 70 pounds. At average of 2#/wk it should take 8 months. So by November; I should be near goal. Hey that's my birthday!! I'll have a big celebration.

#87 ·
Would love to be 125! 77lbs to go!

G
#88 ·
Here I am, in Jamaica with my friends. 2/12/06 195# I am 2nd from the right.
This photo and several others taken during this time are quite shocking to me. I couldn't believe how overweight I am!! Now that I see it- I'm very embarassed. I've never been this heavy. And funny thing- when my late, great mom was 185# I always thought her to be obese! Holy shoot!!
I've always been a size 10 slim. Maxed at size 14, post pregnancy. So this is really an eye opener.
Wish me luck in getting myself back on track, loosing 70 pounds and getting back into my boxed size 10 clothes.

#89 ·
I am shooting for 130 lbs here... that means that I have 95 lbs to go:yikes:

aw well, I will also be joining Babes (our church's program that helps ladies as a group get and stay healthier!) in Jan of 2008!

Kim

#91 ·
145 - 150 would be great! Actually, 165 would be a major improvement. I'm 185 right now, and it interferes with my ability to do things I like to do.

#93 ·
Mmmmm....k. All the health sites and even Health Canada state I should be 140lb for the height of 5'6" to be at lesser risk according to their BMI. I think thats utter :bs2: My frame alone is larger then the 140 lb average female.

I think Im going to make my ideal weight 160 lb's but not set a set amount of weightloss by month. I dont want to rush it only to have it come rushing back if you know what I mean.

#94 ·
My goal weight is 220 ... just a bit over 100 pounds to goal :lol:

#97 ·
135-140 (5'8"). I was down to 145 at one point, and could have lost a smidge more and still looked/been healthy. But man oh man, I want my size 8's and my under 150 weight back!!!!

Only, say, 100 lbs to go, but I am SICK OF my size 18s.....finally in the mind frame to right this wrong. Have wanted to for a long time, just wasn't 'there' yet. It helps my hubby wants to go on a modified Paleo diet to improve his health, easier for me to eat better when he is too (I have very little willpower).

#98 ·
Interesting oldie but goodie thread to pop up!!

My goal is 155 and I am gradually getting there.

How about you?

#99 ·
Glad to see this thread revived. I post on another weight loss thread that is a challenge.

I lost 60# in 1999 and ended up gaining 90 back. Totally my own fault. My goal is to lose 100#. So far have lost 24. Just trying to take it one pound at a time and one day at a time.

#101 ·
I'm at 158 my healthy weight and goal is 115. I'm only 5 foot small frame.I was at 110 6 years ago.I will get there in time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.