Frugal Village Forums banner

LFL Club: Goal weight

22K views 107 replies 85 participants last post by  Stacia 
#1 ·
This thread will be to post your goal weight. You may also add this to your signature.

#5 ·
109 is my goal weight :)

#6 ·
I'd like to be 145-150 so I'd better start drinking that water & get my rear off the computer and Move!:)

#7 ·
My goal weight is 145 as well. I once got down to 160 and then I plateaued for about 6 months then gradually gained it all back; so I don't know if 145 is realistic for me, I am 5"6'. I am going to try...a pound at a time!

#11 ·
I need to find a place that will tell me how much I should weight for my height. But i think I would like to get down to at least 130-140. I will need all the help I can get.:paw:

#12 ·
I am 5'7 also. I need to lose about 75 lbs. which really sucks. I want to be about 153. the thing says 159. but i want to be a little lower than that. Also i don't look good under 153.

#15 ·
I want to get down to between 145 and 155. I don't think I could ever get down to the lowest weight for my height because I'm too wide in the hips and too big busted so I'm aiming for the top number for my height. Got a long way to go:(

#19 ·
135-140 here.

I know I will get there!:)

#20 ·
I'd like to be at 110, or at 115 with firmer legs. (Gotta put those extra pounds on for the muscles!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.