Does anyone here have PMS for more than a week at a time?
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Question Does anyone here have PMS for more than a week at a time?

I swear I have it for 2 weeks a month, then I have my "friend" for a week, so...that makes only one good week per month?

I am wondering if I am the only one with this problem. I am going to talk to my doctor about it during my next appt.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

i have a 2 week PMS, as well. i was going to say i suffer from it, but my family does as well, i turn into an emotional wreck, i have been told that evening primrose oil works, but have heard just as much bad stuff, let us know how it goes at the doctors

FV Buddy aka Kellie Bob Jerseygirl's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thank You! I have had it for about 10 days at a time ever since I started on birth control pills. I have tried different brands of birth control pills, none of which has been helpful, then last year the dr encouraged me to try the low dose sarafem-for pms/pmdd, it was great for the first 2 weeks, but then I guess as it built up in my system I became an idiot. Nothing bothered me, no pms at all, but I definaetly was not myself. I was really obnoxiously positive, not realistic at all, I went out and bought pastel pants-there is not a single pastel anything in my closet and has not been since I was 10-that was kinda the point when my best girlfriend said "what is going on"? I dumped it after that and have been on my own since. I do feel better now that I can say, at least to myself ,that I know my reaction is hormonal and it might be better to hold off on, say, that decision, repainting the house, getting a puppy, donating my whole wardrobe so I can go by something new, or visiting with my in-laws-until next week.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

i tried the pill ,as i was told it might help, instead i turned into HELL WOMAN 4 weeks a month, we tried serveral types and they just gave me differnt levels of hell woman.
    i just got a new herbal thing today called fit woman by a company called 21st Century, so i guess i will see what happens......

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have terrible PMS to...just ask DH!LOL
    I cramp for a week and a half and my 'friend' hangs around for about 3 days.All that cramping and headaches and she packs up after 3 days LOL
    I'm taking ortho tri-cyclen. This is my 3rd brand of bcp since I had my son,last April.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Yes I have about 3 weeks of the month where I could gleefully kill something..
    and to make it worse I am starting to get hot flashes, well have been getting them for about 3 years..and I am 40..guess it is time to go to the old doc..

lori and the zoo