A daily struggle...
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Post A daily struggle...

Food, overeating, trying to lose weight, exercizing...

...a battle. Everyday...

I really need to do something about it. I gained back the 10 lbs I had lost lately...11 lbs to be exact. That's it! I can't go on like this...

Who else is struggling? Let's talk about our battles...

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I'm struggling too Lucie...I just enjoy eating too much.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I'm struggling as well, BUT after seeing what a by-pass surgery can do, its given me incentive to get back on track.

Lucie, because your struggling with so many things, how about starting with just one thing. Lets say, excersise and keep doing that for 21 days and then from there, look at your eating.

There is a saying, 21 days to make a habit, 21 days to break a habit. If you can keep excersising and upping it each day that would be a first step. Then go from there.

I know from experience, with stress in your life, you tend to find comfort in food. I'm looking at other ways now in which to find that comfort. Decorating is on my list. See if you can find something that will replace food and which will be good for you.

I'm with Michelle, I love eating!!!

Were here for you Lucie - hang in there okay.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

You are not alone, Lucie!
    Weight is really a struggle for me, too. I gained quite a bit of wieight two years ago due to a variety of reasons (STRESS, having to be off my feet for two months and having delicious meals brought in from my church, laziness, etc.) and I just haven't gotten it off. For a while I was just happy that I have stopped GAINING! But now I need to get it off......

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thanks for your encouragements... So I see I'm not alone... Gee, it's tough!....I'm so sorry, Michelle...I'm not a good buddy... Forgive me?...

CJ, You're right. I should concentrate on one thing. It's very hard to even try to plan *healthy* and *lowfat* meals...these days...

I was thinking just this evening, with all the house illuminated with Christmas lights, that I would like to walk each evening with Pierre...so I think I will give myself that one thing to do--Take a walk every evening. At least that's a start.

Blessedmommy, we'll all do it together, one step at a time!

Thanks again, my friends!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Lucie, you are not alone I realized the other day that not one single day goes by without me thinking about my weight and wishing I were slim. My weight is up and down all the time; I hate to think how many times I've lost the same 10 pounds. Every day is a struggle for me too. Some days I just give up and eat whatever, other days I try really hard. I'm really dreading all the food at Thanksgiving and Christmas; all those calories and fat; cookies, pie, ugh! But the holidays just wouldn't seem like the holidays without certain foods, know what I mean? Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that you are certainly not the only person who struggles daily and sending you a big, understanding hug

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Oh thanks-you Lisa! You're so kind! Looks like we are many who struggle...Why o why, is food sooo good?!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Everyday I have to work on it. Every morning, I wake up and say to myself, "What healthy foods am I going to eat today? Did I eat my fruit today? How about my water?" It is something I have to put an effort into every single day. But aren't we worth it? Aren't we worth the time and effort to make sure we eat properly, get some exercise and love our self? I think sometimes being a Mom, we put everyone else before us. We have to remember to take care of ourselves too! We are very valueable.