Frugal Village Forums banner

Weight loss challenge!!!!

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Mom23boys 
#1 ·
Ok I know there is a challenge board but I think this one was more appropriate for this.Would anyone be interested in this?WE could do a total thread where we keep adding everyones weight that they've lost since joining the challenge,post our goals for excericise,eating right.Post our downfalls and successes.But most of all be there for each other as one big support group.What do you think?

#2 ·
Sure I am willing!! I was on the Depo Shot(BirthControl) and I gained a total of 100.

Sure I am willing!! I was on the Depo Shot(BirthControl) and I gained a total of 100.5 lbs on this shot!! So I am wanting to get down to 170 lb first and then work on down beyond that!! :)

#7 ·
Ok yes want to know that produst name.I have been taking metabolife and have gone from 175 to 150.I still need to loose about 35lbs(iam only 5'2")

Gloria you don't have to post your weight just your loss if that's all you want to post.Iam so glad all you guys want to do this

#9 ·
I would love to join! I would love to lose 15 lbs. I have recently started walking. I think the motivation from seeing everyone else here working on losing weight too will help me stay motivated!

Count me in!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.