weight loss challenge Goals!
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Talking weight loss challenge Goals!

Ok here's mine

WEight Goal:loose 35 more lbs and weigh 115lbs by christmas of this year

Fitness Goal:Use my elliptical machine for 30 min everyday,lift weights 3 days a week,do callethstentics(sp)everyday for 30 min a day.Get out and walk as much as possible

Healthy eating Goalrink 10 glasses of water a day,Eat 6 servings of fruits and veggies a day,eat less red meat,eat only3 snacks a week,be it chips chocolate whatever.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Thanks for starting a thread like this!

Too cool that this was started because just today I started up again at Fitday.com logging in all my info!

The goal I entered there was 108 by my birthday (christmas time) but I really want to lose the chunks that are like love handles in my back...That and I really need to get smaller thighs/butt and just get, and maintain a toned body.

I am at 117.6 (and 5'3") I am sure I will be gaining weight in muscle though since I'll be lifting weights (well hopefully I'll stick with it!) so I'm going to try and not pay too much attention to the numbers but more with how I feel and look. (oh another thing I want is to get my butt to not only be smaller..but kind of bubbly and firm)

I feel like I'm asking a lot from my body lol!

Oops and my fitness goal: work out every other day for 50 min- an hour doing high intensity step aerobics/lifting weights and then the other small things like pushups, crunches et.
    I also want to at least walk 3 times a week for a half hour.

Healthy eating goal: Lots of water and stop sipping off my husbands cokes as much...
    Stop eating pizza just because he got it..
    Eat more legumes, rice, and fruits and veggies

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Smile Well my weight loss goals is to just loose 1 lb a week and keep it off and then loose

Well my weight loss goals is to just loose 1 lb a week and keep it off and then loose 5lbs a week and be able to keep it off for good!! Then I want to loose 10 lbs in a month's time and keep it off then loose 20lbs in two month's time and keep that off and so on and so on!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well, I have a long way to go, but I'm going to start with a mini goal of losing 10 lbs by the end of June. I am going to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day and use Richard Simmon's food mover plan. I will exercise 3-4 days per week. (baby steps, baby steps! )
    Thanks for starting this JALCCLARK. It really helps me to write my goals down and now that I've told everyone I'm determined to reach my goal.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My fitness goals:
    Walking 3-4 times a week outside (use treadmill on rainy days), a mile a day for now. Use hand weights to tone arms.

My weight goals:
    Lose 15 lbs by September.

Healthy eating goal:
    Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily! Eat more fruits and vegetables and cut back on red meat.

Hope I can stick to this!! Even though it is simple, it is hard getting into a new "habit!"

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Weight goal: Loose 2 lbs per week, any faster and I get sick.

Fitness goal: Walk 10 minutes per day and increase 2 minutes per week.

Health goal: Drink 10 glasses of water, eat 9 to 10 servings of fruits and veggies per day, eliminate all sugar and pre-made foods. Whew, I think I am over shooting this thing, lol.

Wishing us all luck!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My fitness goal: walk one hour every day.

My weight goal: Lose 1 pound a week permanently. I lost 10 lbs. since two months.(I was kind of on slow motivation mode), but still...I lost it.

My weight goal is 140 lbs. I have 60 more to go.

CorneliaBob
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Smile My goals

My fitness goals: Go to the gym at least 3 times a week, take at least one walk outside a week. Be firmer in the arms and around the middle and feel stronger all over!!

My weight goals:
    Lose 50 lbs in the next 6 months!!

Healthy eating goal:
    Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily!! Eat more healthy foods and steer away from ice cream and Hershey's candy bar (which I have a weekness..lol)

My dh lifts weights and wants to eat better so we are doing this together....that helps alot...and the support from all of you all is a godsend!!! I have struggled with my weight for years having been very overweight and also suffering from anerioxa weighing 95 pounds.....I am presently about 50 lbs over my "healthy" weight.. I want to get back to that weight and stay there!!