Where Can I Find PURE Cranberry Juice :-(
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Where Can I Find PURE Cranberry Juice :-(

I have been drinking cranberry juice for a long time because I once had a UTI. Then I got into the habit. I drink Ocean Spray, but I know that I used to be able to buy 100% cranberry juice, but can no longer find it in my store. Any ideas or brand names? I would prefer not to take the tablets but will if I can no longer buy 100% juice.
    Vannie(~.~)
    Life is a journey--not a destination
    Reach Higher!

August reads: Southern Fried by Cathy Pickens & Dakota by Martha Grimes TBR

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Have you tried looking for Northland's Best?
    That's another brand here, besides Ocean Spray, that carries 100% cranberry juice.

KimBob
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Try a health food store if there are any in your area.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

http://www.oceanspray.com/prod_cjc.asp

ocenspray is the stuff i use.my youngest son had two very bad infections when he was young and ever since i use ocean spray.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I've always bought my pure cranberry juice at the health food store. I have sometimes found it also in the organic isle in one of the grocery stores we shop at.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thanks ladies,

I do have a health food store near me, did not think to go there. Will look for Northlands Best first. Then try the health food store. I have thought about this, if all else fails I will stay with OS. I see that Charlene drinks Ocean Spray also. I was just concerned because I notice that it is 27% juice. Of coure, I notice this each time I buy it :-)
    Vannie(~.~)
    Reach Higher!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Ocean Spray makes 100% juice too where I live. and without sugar, the lite kind. I hope u find some dear, Ive had kidney probs years ago, but fine now.

ama
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I was drinking Oceanspray and then I noticed it has the fake sugar in it, which I'm trying to avoid so I stopped buying it as well. I'm still checking labels myself so no advice!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I make my own. I buy cranberries during the holidays, but I have noticed them frozen year round now. I boil about 2 quarts of water and place the berries in the water. After they have cooked, or popped, I strain, cool and dilute to my taste. I also add sweetner to taste. I use stevia. About 1 1/2 packets to a glass.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I went shopping. I could not find YankeeMoms "Northland's Best". So still drinking my Ocean Spray. I do love the taste I will try health food store next. You know, I am sure that the other juices added to OS are just fine, I just wish I could get that 27% cranberry juice figure out of my head. LOL.

Cathy I love your idea of making your own juice. Please tell me what stevia is.
    Vannie(~.~)
    Reach Higher!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Vannie,

I don't know if they have these in your neck of the woods, but I find really good juices at "Trader Joes". You will pay a little more for these but the quality is really good and they don't have so much sugar in them.

leezza

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have bought Ma Walnut Acres Organic juices in the health food section @ Stop N Shop & King Kullen!

Ma didn't like regular cranberry all the time & wanted variations

http://www.walnutacres.com

1-866-4WALNUT (1-866-492-5688)

http://www.walnutacres.com/juice_overview.php

Some of the flavors are unusual. All are unusually good. Taste the certified organic difference of Walnut Acres for yourself.

Walnut Acres uses only the best quality clear plastic bottles because they're easier and more efficient to recycle than glass, they are the most widely recycled beverage container, and they are recycled to make such useful items as polar fleece and fiber-fill for jackets.

Choose a flavor:
    Apple
    Apricot
    Blueberry
    Cherry
    Concord Grape
    Cranberry
    Cranberry-Blueberry
    Cranberry-Raspberry

Incredible Vegetable
    Mango Nectar
    Orange Carrot
    Peach
    Pineapple
    Raspberry

I have also bought Northland & liked it alot better than Ocean Spray but couldn't find it in many stores!

http://www.northlandcran.com/lineup.html

Northland® 100% Juice Cranberry Blends

Northland® 100% Juice Cranberry Blends, featuring 100% fruit juice with no added sugar or artificial ingredients, were introduced in October 1995.

Each bottle of Northland® juice contains 27% cranberry juice, across all flavors. Northland is proud to state the percentage of cranberry content on the label of each bottle. No other company does this.

The family of Northland® 100% Juice Cranberry blends is available throughout the United States in various sizes and flavors, including Traditional Cranberry, Cranberry Raspberry, Cranberry Apple, Cranberry Grape, Cranberry Peach, Cranberry Cherry, Cranberry Blackberry and Cranberry Blueberry.

This premium juice is sold through supermarkets, drug store chains, mass merchandisers, club stores, foodservice outlets and convenience stores.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seneca® 100% Juice and Juice Drinks

Seneca has been a trusted fruit juice brand for over 50 years. That same tradition can be found in the refreshing taste of each flavor. For generations, Seneca® has brought the natural goodness of fruit juice to families throughout the country. Seneca® juice is available in bottles, cans and frozen concentrates. Seneca's current list of flavors is grouped into three major categories: apple, grape and cranberry. Northland Cranberries, Inc. acquired rights to the brand in 1998.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Have you tried calling Ocean Spray's customer service (# should be on bottle somewhere) and ask where they sell it in your area? The 100% kind. Find out if they've discontinued it and/or ask store manager to order it in for you. Sometimes the stores dont see it selling as well as it should through out the non holiday seasons of the year so they will discontinue it and order it for the seasons only. If you ask the store manager or regional manager to order it in for you at least they know that there are some people who drink it throughout the entire year and it may get back its permanent shelf space. Not and end cap around the holidays.

Just a thought.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Lauren just had a UTI last week, so we went to Trader Joe's and got 100% cranberry juice.