Frugal Village Forums banner

Requesting Prayer & Good Thoughts

2K views 17 replies 17 participants last post by  frugalfriend 
#1 ·
My best friend stopped by here this evening after being at Disneyland. She will be 12 weeks pregnant tomorrow. While here she started bleeding. She has had two previous miscarriages and she said this is the way they started. I tried to console her, but she started crying, and I didn't know what to say or do.

She is so upset. Please pray for her and send good thoughts and vibes her way. Her name is Heather. I don't know what to do to help her.

#3 ·
Prayers and good vibes headed to Heather
Please keep us updated.

#6 ·
praying for Heather and the baby to be. hhugggsssss

#7 ·
Just sent up a prayer for Heather and baby and will continue to do so.

#9 ·
Sending good vibes and prayers her way, please keep us posted :hugz:

#14 ·
Heather went to her doctor and he put her on bed rest. He found the heart beat which is good. She has had some spotting still. She is really scared and very emotional right now. She wants the baby so bad (had two prior miscarriages). Please continue to pray for her.

#15 ·
Praying for a hedge of protection over that family. She has a long way to go but with determination and having faith in Christ she will be fine. Please do keep us updated.

Melissa

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.