Our 2011 Self Image Challenge - Page 365
Page 365 of 373 FirstFirst ... 265315355362363364365366367368 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 5589
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

A2M - the pork chops will be fine cooked that way. Had a great chuckle about your cat...mine is sitting here beside me and he keeps putting his paws on the keyboard, messing it up! Prayers for your Dh still going strong.

MM - enjoy your pie and your visit! I hope you have safe travels and a wonderful time.

gapeach - good night and sleep well!

vanilla -

FW - way to go on the hidden finds! I love when that happens. 2012 is my year of organization but it sounds like you are already ahead of me! Making inventory lists are going to be key this year I think. Knowing exactly what is in the pantry and other supplies we have will help me when I am shopping second-hand and sales.
    Sept No Spend Days - 8 /20
    2014 No Eat Out Days - 227 /365
    2014 Sept Gas Challenge - $68.50 / $120
    Sept Keep Fit - 1045 min / 900 min

Don't tell God how big your storm is...tell the storm how big your God is.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Polly - I have heard of WPA. There are still YCC camps around in this area. They would house some of the workers that were a long way from home or the work was out in the middle of no where. I think...they were the one and the same but I could be mistaken. I know the YCC hired men to dig ditches, build roads, ect all by hand. When Ds was on his dig last year, they went to see one of the camps in the evening after work. He thought it was very interesting!

QM
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Dean - I'm extremely sorry to hear about your DH's job loss. I can't imagine. I'll pray he gets a job really quickly.

Debbie - I think I may have found a cheap adding machine! Woohoo! I replied to about 6 to 8 ads on kijiji this afternoon. Some of the machines were older and some were newer. Since it's supposed to be from DH for part of my Christmas gift I don't want am old, yellow adding machine if I can help it! The adding machine that I may end up getting was advertised for $20. I offered $10, and he said he'd go to $18. I offered $15, and he said 'yes'. Now I have to make the arrangements to pick it up. I'll post a pic of the adding machine I'm trying to get. (BTW, I checked out adding machines at Staples Business Depot tonight, and they don't look as durable as what was made 10 to 15 years ago. At Staples the adding machines ranged from $89 and up! Crazy! So glad I'm frugal and don't mind kijiji and second-hand stuff!) Without knowing the price they're selling at Staples, DH told me that I should buy new (not that we can afford the price in the store). I told him that "A penny saved is a penny earned!". Maybe some day he'll catch on!)

Ladytoysdream - Thanks for posting that link! I want to read it when I get a chance! I'm sure there's lots to learn from that link!

Polly - Your reasoning about people getting too comfortable with spending then losing their job is the very reason I want to be as tight with money as possible. I know the Lord provides, but I know He wants us to use our heads and not throw His money at everything in sight.
    I don't think we have dollar store medicine here. I'll have to check, but I'd be very surprised. I always buy my pickles when they're on sale at a grocery store. For example, the other day they were $1.99 with a 50 cent off coupon hanging on the jar. I got them for $1.49 - 20 cents (10% discount at that store) making them only $1.29. And they were very decent sized jars! I bought 8...6 for us and 2 for my parents.
    I hope your deodorant and face and body creams turns out! How exciting! A lot of work, I'm sure, but if it works you'll probably save lots of money.

MM - Too bad you don't have dollar stores where you live. I wonder why you don't! Is everything crazily expensive there...like more so than the mainland?

A2M - It was nice to see such a long post from you. I really enjoyed it! Can't help you out about the cat problem you have. We have a puppy, so not much help from this end!
    Personally, I would totally cook those pork chops. I've never heard on the news that freezer burned meat killed someone!
    Let us know the second you hear from your insurance company! It'll be such an answer to prayers.

Vanilla - It's always nice when you pop in!

Gapeach - Have a good night!

FW2 - You get the greatest deals at S.A.! Every time I darken the store I find nothing! You and another frugal friend I have seem to always hit the lottery!

After supper, I headed out to buy groceries and run errands. DH bathed the girls and put them to bed. I didn't get home until after 10 p.m.

After all this talk about making the dollar stretch, I feel like I'm bragging (and that's not my intention!) about my awesome deals on free food tonight...thanks to the Scanning Code of Practice. I just want to share with you my exciting finds!
    Pic #1 - two bags of Doritos... both different flavours. The signs said $2.49, and they rang up at $2.69!
    Pic #2 - a box of 6 Rolo ice cream bars. The sign said $7.45, and it rang up at $7.49!
    Pic #3 (this one is pending...I'll explain!) - 7 bottles of 2L pop...all different flavours. The signs said $2.29, and they rang up at $2.49! AND 2 little boxes of Baby Orejel...one for nighttime and one for daytime. The signs said $7.49, and they rang up at $7.99! I paid for these items (the only things on my recipet) then went to the customer service desk to say they all rang in wrong. They wanted to give me 1 pop free and 1 Orejel free, but I told them that since they're all different UPC's I should get them all for free. The girl checked with her supervisor then she checked with the owner. She came back and told me that the owner is going to have to check with their management to see if that's correct. I'm absolutely, 100% sure it is. They're going to phone me tomorrow with their decision. If they won't refund all my money and give me all the products for free then I'll phone the complaint number for the Scanning Code of Practice. They need to abide by the rules.

Well, I should sign off. It's so late, and I'm going to be so tired in the morning!

Have a good night, all!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you will live like no one else, later you can live like no one else.

2014 Lose-A-Pound-A-Week Challenge
    Started tracking my calories and REALLY trying on June 23rd (at 138.0 lbs)
    1st goal will be 135 lbs Reached this goal on Saturday, June 28th
    2nd goal will be 132 lbs
    3rd goal will be 130 lbs
    4th goal will be 128 lbs
    5th goal will be 126 lbs

April No Spend Challenge 10/30 No Spend Days
    ~~will start up again in May~~

Personal
    Pay off my Mortgage
    $60,922.02 (as of September 10th, 2014 - 5 years, 8 months)
    $73,670.29 (as of December 29th, 2013 - 7 years, 0 months left)
    $94,506.12 (as of December 21st, 2012 - 9 years, 2 months left)
    $108,631.38 (as of December 3rd, 2011 - 12 years, 7 months left)
    Pay off my Line of Credit#1 - General
    $21,631.26 (as of September 10th, 2014)
    $19,058.22 (as of July 28th, 2014)
    $10,784.38 (as of December 20th, 2013)
    $20,330.65 (as of June 7th, 2013)
    Pay off My Line of Credit #2
    $29,851.53 (as of September 10th, 2014)/$35,308.44 GRAND TOTAL
    Breakdown
    $828.42 undercoating for new van
    $1,743.27 eavestrophs on our house
    $1,736.75 new walkway in the front of our house
    $31,000 van

Winning at money is 80% behaviour and 20% head knowledge....Hey, if it were easy, every moron walking would be wealthy.
    ~Dave Ramsey

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good news, but not great news. DS ran into an old HS friend, he asked what DS was doing now. DS said construction and the old friend wants an estimate on a basement remodel. Also, my younger sister called and she needs a heavier door put in her basement and at the top of her basement stairs. Also all new deadbolt locks on her doors. (She's the one with the almost stolen package from Christmas). She's kinda spooked, since she lives alone (with German Shepard), and that happened. Anyway, a small, probably 2 day job for DH and DS and possibly a longer and better paying job next. Prayers please.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning everyone! Wow, go away for a few days, and there are pages and pages to catch up on!
    I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Polly, I'm so sorry you were sick.

We went to my sister's on Friday (2 hours away), and stayed until yesterday. We had a lot of fun, and ate way too much! LOL! Christmas Day was spent at my sister's house, and my Dad's side of the family came. We do this every year. I think we counted about 30 people there. It's always nice to see my aunts and uncles and cousins.
    We did a little shopping while we were there. We got the Playstation Move for our Playstation 3. It came with 2 games, and we found 3 other ones that were $5 each. The regular price on them was over $20 each! It was a great deal!
    My DD (13 years old) was so cute when she was opening her present. We got her an electric guitar, and as she was opening it, and realizing what it was, her little hands were shaking so much! She couldn't even say anything, which is really unusual for her!
    DS (he's 17) was nearly impossible to buy for. We ended up getting him a computer chair, and a little bar fridge for his bedroom to keep drinks and snacks in. Not sure how good of an idea that was--now we'll never see him! LOL

Now that Christmas is over, I guess New Year's in next on the list! I think we're having a few friends over for a games night. One couple has a baby, so I'm sure the night will be over before midnight. I'm thinking we're just going to have appetizers to munch on through the night. New Year's Day, I usually cook a turkey, and whoever wants to come can show up.
    I desperately have to go grocery shopping today--our poor fridge is empty, and my kids tell me they will get scurvy if they don't get some fresh fruit soon!

Thanks so much to all of you for being my friends! I really enjoy the closeness on here. Being in a military family, you make good friends, but they come and go because you move so often. You guys are constant, because no matter where I go, there you are!

Hugs and prayers going out to everyone! Have a wonderful day!
    ~Tracy~

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning everyone. I do not know how long this letter will be as our cats breakfast time is less than 10 minutes away.

Maui- Safe travels to MIL's and she will love the pie.

Madkat - So good to hear from you. Yes, if you read the back posts, I am sure that you read many pages worth. Chatty, aren't we? So glad that you enjoyed your holidays so much. Great gifts for your kids too.

QM - How do you know that the prices are wrong at the stores to get them free? Is it really having a price book? However, you do it, you always make out like a bandit.

Deb C, Dean, Praying for more work for your husbands and also your son Dean. Thankful that your dh and son have a small job that just came through.

My crockpot cooks really quickly and the meat is likely to still be a little frozen, so I will start it on high in the crockpot with the soup at 11:00 a.m. I think. FIL likes to eat at 4:00 p.m. Dh will not be able to eat that meal, but there is some fish left from last night that I will reheat for him.

One minute before breakfast and sleeping beauty cat just woke up. Her stomach has food radar, so I will have to close this letter for now and feed her.

BBL... Howdy to all!

A2M

QM
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by auntie2many View Post
    QM - How do you know that the prices are wrong at the stores to get them free? Is it really having a price book? However, you do it, you always make out like a bandit.
    Haha! I know! I compare product to product...kind of like apples to apples. If there are NutriGrain bars all showing $2.49, but just one of the NutriGrain bar labels shows $2.29...then chances are it'll ring up at $2.49. I take the box of bars showing at the lower price (double check the UPC verifying that it's the exact same product), then proceed to "buy" it. If it rings in at $2.29...when I really want it to ring up at $2.49 so that I get it for free...then I just say that I've changed my mind. I don't say why I've changed my mind...I just have. If it rings up at $2.49, then I tell them that I think it should be $2.29. They get someone to check the shelf to verify. Then when they say, "Yes, it should be $2.29" I (obliviously) ask them if they do the Scanning Code of Practice "because I think they do". 9 times out of 10, they know that they do and proceed to give it to me for free. The only time I have difficulty is when they are the same "type" of item (i.e., the pop) but have different UPC's. Then they sometimes think they should give just one of the types for free...not all separate UPC's. It depends on the cashier. If I bought 10 of the exact same item, then I'd get the first one for free...just not when they are all different UPC's. KWIM?

2nd goal will be 132 lbs
    3rd goal will be 130 lbs
    4th goal will be 128 lbs
    5th goal will be 126 lbs

Personal
    Pay off my Mortgage
    Breakdown
    $31,000 van

Winning at money is 80% behaviour and 20% head knowledge....Hey, if it were easy, every moron walking would be wealthy.
    ~Dave Ramsey

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Good morning! Our company is still here and wait for it...we've actually been enjoying them! Who would have thought it? They seem to have changed their ways and are so much more relaxed than they were before. I can't believe it! We've been eating together and having games' nights for the whole family and there has been much laughter. I've been dragging everyone out to walk at night and my uncle was so funny last night 'cause he thought it was cold and walked with a blanket over his head so we made fun of him. He's a native Floridian and isn't used to cold temps very often. Anyway if they'd always been fun like this we'd have been friends for all these years. They are so relaxed about their kids now that they're like new people. They actually let my young male cousin run around and play with toy guns and such and they've loosened the leash enough that the little guy isn't the brat that he was before. They're now letting the kids see more movies like "Harry Potter" and things that they would have said were "too scary" before. They want us to come camping with them at Disney, etc. so if we save our pennies maybe we can eventually do that. I am just very pleased....still cautious, but optimistic about this relationship. It would be nice to have some more close family. I hope that we can maintain this level of "friendliness". By the way, I highly recommend Pictionary for the Wii for family get-togethers! Ds10 got it for his birthday in July and we played it as a big group night before last and it was so much fun! The males won though which sucked! We've enjoyed them so much that I actually cooked for them last night.

You girls were some busy chatters yesterday! Whew! Lots of posts. FW, I'm still thinking about one you made several days ago that I haven't forgotten...it was the one about us having similar households. I recognized that a while ago, but didn't know if I should mention that we seem to have similar chaotic households 'cause I didn't know if you'd get offended or not. LOL!You quite often say things and I'll think, "God, is she talking about our house? Sounds like it." Anyway, you are correct! Our house is usually in a sort of uproar for various reasons all of the time. We have learned to live in the chaos! Makes me wonder sometimes if my kids will have similar households when they grow up. Do you sometimes think that too? Since our oldest has been spending a lot of time away, he seems to see and hear it more now and will say that he needs to go back to his friend's apartment for a while 'cause it's quieter. Now he knows how I feel. I frequently escape to my bedroom and hope that the chaos doesn't follow me...lol.

You ladies that are tightening the belt are not alone. I told dh that we've got to sit down and start our Dave Ramsey stuff again and be very strict with it. I've been working on the grocery issues as you all know, but it's frustrating when you go to the few grocery stores in town and everything costs more each time you go. Not to mention the fact that oldest ds still has several thousand dollars that he owes for his rehab stint and our middle son's hearing aids are going to cost over $3000! Yikes! Both cars need some things done...I'm just hoping it won't cost a lot. Dh had to go into the attic to put wire screen up there to keep those d*mn squirrels out! I hope to God that they haven't chewed any of the electrical stuff up there. Our handyman put plastic grill up there last summer and they chewed through that. Dh put the wire up yesterday and in the SAME day they were already chewing on it trying to get in! Apparently they really like the attic! I'm thinking of going up there with a 22 if they get in again and shooting them although then our house would be full of bullet holes! Vermin! Let's not even mention the garage...who knows what vermin might be out there...another project for me! I get the willies just going out there, but it's got to be done.

Well, I'd better go for now...don't know when and if our company will be over here today. Take care all!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Morning!

Dean - prayers, fingers and toes crossed for the work mentioned and for more to come in.

madkat - sounds like you had a great Christmas. Great gifts for the kids! Have a great New Years Eve!....sounds like fun.

A2M - I hope sleeping cat beauty has eaten .... so funny. I hope you have a great day!

QM - your system sounds complicated to me! but you do have it down pat and are successful so good for you! I don't think we have the scanning code of practice here but I should look into it.

Going to try and get the Christmas decorations put away and my house back in order. I will be happy if that can get done. My Mom has offered to help so it should make it go alot faster. I want organization back and be able to start organizing my closets, cupboards and craft stash.

BBL...everyone hae a great day!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

We crossed posted Val! Glad you are enjoying your company and they are a pleasure rather than a pain!

QM
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie-cat View Post
    QM - your system sounds complicated to me! but you do have it down pat and are successful so good for you! I don't think we have the scanning code of practice here but I should look into it.
    It might sound complicated, but it really isn't! I wish you could come with me so you saw how easy it really is.

Quote Originally Posted by QM View Post
    Pic #3 (this one is pending...I'll explain!) - 7 bottles of 2L pop...all different flavours. The signs said $2.29, and they rang up at $2.49! AND 2 little boxes of Baby Orejel...one for nighttime and one for daytime. The signs said $7.49, and they rang up at $7.99! I paid for these items (the only things on my recipet) then went to the customer service desk to say they all rang in wrong. They wanted to give me 1 pop free and 1 Orejel free, but I told them that since they're all different UPC's I should get them all for free. The girl checked with her supervisor then she checked with the owner. She came back and told me that the owner is going to have to check with their management to see if that's correct. I'm absolutely, 100% sure it is. They're going to phone me tomorrow with their decision. If they won't refund all my money and give me all the products for free then I'll phone the complaint number for the Scanning Code of Practice. They need to abide by the rules.
    I got the answer I've been waiting for. I phoned about 10 minutes ago and spoke with the front end manager about it. She was already made aware of the "situation".

Long story short, they're going to reimburse me in full because of the SCOP.

Long story is that she was quite curt and abrupt about it all. She acted like she was "doing me a favour" instead of "that's just how it should be because they messed up their labels". She mentioned that she was told (because I told the cashier last night) that this isn't the first time it has happened at a store and that she was informed that I've called a head office because of it. I told her that was true, and that I had mentioned to the cashier (and I was so sweet and nice about it) that I had a situation happen similar to this at Metro. I had bought 2 bags of Doritos and the cashier was sure that since they were both chips I should only get the first one free. After him being rude and me convincing him that because they're different UPC's I should get them both for free, he gave them to me for free. I phoned Metro's HO because he was so rude and ignorant about it all. I told the lady on the phone today that I won't be a customer that just sits back and gets one for free when they should all be free because they all have different UPC's. If they won't abide by their SCOP policy, then I will work myself up the chain if I have to. I told her that it's not a threat, it's just a fact so that they abide by the SCOP's rules.

(Nobody's going to bully me around! )

2nd goal will be 132 lbs
    3rd goal will be 130 lbs
    4th goal will be 128 lbs
    5th goal will be 126 lbs

Personal
    Pay off my Mortgage
    Breakdown
    $31,000 van

~Dave Ramsey

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Good Morning!!

QM - I have had visitors ask me what discount we get at the stores because we couldn't possible pay the same high prices as they do!! Ex - Best Food's Mayo was $7.59 at Walmart the other day!! Amazing your scanning code of practice - why isn't everyone on board with that one?

They may trickle in small Dean, but at least jobs are trickling in.

Scurvy Madkat? Your children must have learned that word from you!! So glad that you had such a lovely Christmas!!

Love crockpot cooking A2M - mahalo for reminding me - shall be planning a lot of recipes around it this winter!!

So glad to hear that you are enjoying your company Valerian!! People can and do change - if they want to, not if we want them to!! For some reason, I can vividly picture you with shotgun at hip shooting at those squirrels!!

In about an hour I am picking up two friends and they are going to help me reorganize!! We had one plan j- a biggie - but that won't work right now, so we are off to plan B!! Am going to stop off a the hardware store to see about picking up a few clear plastic containers. I'll be treating them to a frugal lunch at Subway and then gettingready for my physical therapy this afternoon - I am ready to get the pain gone and the use of my left arm back - heck - eating is a challenge KWIM!! I may be ambidextrous, but I eat with my left hand!!
    No spend days: J 9/16
    Monthly exercise: J 165/930
    Monthly savings: J-202, F-186,M-170,A-154, M-137, J-118, J-102, A-86, S-70, O-54, N-38, D-28

“Decluttering isn't just simplifying your life. It's having a vision, setting new priorities and using those notions to get rid of obstacles.”
    — Peter Walsh

QM
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by mauimagic View Post
    Amazing your scanning code of practice - why isn't everyone on board with that one?
    Everyone isn't on board for possibly two reasons...1) because they don't know about it OR 2) because they couldn't be bothered to try and get things for free. It takes a unique personality to do what I do. DH did it the other day with a toy that scanned in wrong at Toys R Us. He got $10 off (the total amount that you can get free) the $15 toy in the end, but the cashier made him feel dumb with her 'looks'. DH said he felt awful about it during and after the fact. Personally, I don't care how people 'look' at me or how stupid they're trying to make me feel. The rules are the rules...so abide by them! haha!

2nd goal will be 132 lbs
    3rd goal will be 130 lbs
    4th goal will be 128 lbs
    5th goal will be 126 lbs

Personal
    Pay off my Mortgage
    Breakdown
    $31,000 van

~Dave Ramsey

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Hey MM-fellow lefty here and DH is ambedextrious because there are no lefties in Catholic school!

QM-you are gutsy. Good for you.
    Val-I call my household The mood disorder mansion" are you offended at the comparison now.lol

I am the major of grumpy McGrumpyville today! I was up until 4a.m. running loads of xmas laundry from new bedding that we got . Dh invited me out w/ friends and now their not going so i stayed up for nothing.
    Dmom and I were supposed to get together but yesterday she forgot her mammogram paperwork so she scheduled it for today. and she has her reg. appt. too. So thats off.
    The whole thing w/ my Ds and going 7 hours to get his things is grinding on me. I already put a $2700. deposit down. And will we be able to get all the stuff in the van? He asked me to get a psych. appt. for depression as part of his appeal.
    I am just overwhelmed.

My DH thinks he fixed the dishwasher. Someone broke its brain and it needed a reset. I feel like the dishwasher today.lol
    I have reached the point where the xmas stuff has flipped over into claustrophobic cluster and needs to go.
    That and someone put cookbooks everywhere?lol.

Todays task
    -put away xmas except tree
    -clean out linen closet to put new towels in
    -clean out front closet for new coats (we all got new winter coats) DD and me used but the guys new Carhardts.
    -finish the bills
    -vaccumn

Val-glad the company in turning out better than expected
    Madkat-merry christmas
    A2M-got a new crockpot. Sound like I need to try it out soon. Hugs for your DH stresses.
    DebC-hugs to all there.

QM
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

FW2 - Good to hear your dishwasher is almost fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by frugalwarrior2 View Post
    QM-you are gutsy. Good for you.
    It's either gutsy or just plain mental!

Already knowing what gutsy means, I looked up the definition online. Here goes...

What is “gutsyness?”

According to the American Heritage Dictionary, Guts (in our context) is…
    1.Courage; fortitude.
    2.Nerve; audacity.

To me, “guts” translates to a willingness and ability to embrace risk. What kind of risk?
    Risk of trying and failing (That's me!)
    Risk of exposing your true-self and being judged (That's me!)
    Risk of losing status, time and money (I don't want to lose money. I'm not gutsy when it comes to risk of losing money.)
    Risk of injury or death, and (Nope. I won't risk being injured or dying. I'd never go bungie jumping or sky diving.)
    Risk of…succeeding at whatever it is you are attempting (Oh, yes!...That's me! I will persevere 'til my dying breath!)

Looking at the above list, it’s pretty clear there are activities that require you to take risks that, addressed and embraced, are constructive and have the potential to add to your life. These would include turning a deep interest into a profession, introducing yourself to a potential mentor, client, partner or lover, writing a book or creating a painting for public display.

Other activities, though, are substantially more likely to require risks that are likely to take away from the quality of your life. Those would be actions that place you in peril. And, while, occasionally justified by extreme circumstances, my focus is more on the willingness to take the day-to-day risks with the potential to enhance your life.

Guts and genes

Who hasn’t been in a scenario where you wished you had the guts to do something, but just couldn’t get it together to try? We tend to blame ourselves for “wimping out,” but interestingly enough, a solid chunk of gutsyness is not learned or conditioned, it’s genetic.

According to Jungian theory, we all have innate personality preferences or types. If you have kids or know anyone with kids, this is readily apparent. Two kids from the same parents literally come out of the womb with radically different personalities, temperaments and preferences.

Seeking to create a usable tool to identify genetic personality preferences some 60-years ago, Katharine Cook Briggs and Isabel Briggs Myers created their Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®). This tool allows you to determine your innate personality preferences. Indeed, you can even take variations of the MBTI® test online today. Give it a shot, it’ll only take 10 minutes. Then, see how close the results come to revealing your deep, dark secret personality traits.

I was blown away when I took mine. Part of my profile reveals a strong tendency toward introversion, which, for those who have known me for years, is not surprising. But, for those who know me only through business, it’s pretty shocking, since I make my living largely in the public eye.

So, genetics plays a strong role in your preference to take the various risk involved in being gutsy. And, according to most, there’s not a whole lot we can do to change that. But, another chunk of gustiness is actually not inherited, but learned.

etc....

Taken from... How to Get Gutsy

I took the Jung Typology Test™ and this is how I was scored...
    You are:
    moderately expressed extravert
    moderately expressed intuitive personality
    moderately expressed feeling personality
    slightly expressed judging personality

I've talked to both of my parents in the past about my so-called "gutsiness"...not using that word exactly, and neither of them know who I inherited it from. I'm sure it's in the genes somewhere.

2nd goal will be 132 lbs
    3rd goal will be 130 lbs
    4th goal will be 128 lbs
    5th goal will be 126 lbs

Personal
    Pay off my Mortgage
    Breakdown
    $31,000 van

~Dave Ramsey