Our 2012 Self Image Challenge - Page 145
Page 145 of 347 FirstFirst ... 4595135142143144145146147148155195245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 5196
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Evening everyone!

FW - I can just picture your kitty perched like a vulture.. gave me a chuckle. At least you accomplished some things today. Baby steps and it all gets done.

Janie - hope your day slowed down a bit!

A2M - those pies sound yummy!!! Love mixed berry pies...a surprise in each bite. I baked today too since it was chiller than it has been in a while...pumpkin pie and dinner rolls here.

OM - hope Grandma is doing better.

Well off to work on the computer and enjoy a cup of tea. Have a great evening everyone and hugs to all!
    Nov No Spend Days - 1 /20
    2014 No Eat Out Days - 261 /365
    2014 Nov Gas Challenge - 0 / $120
    Nov Keep Fit - 170 min / 900 min

Don't tell God how big your storm is...tell the storm how big your God is.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Watched Duck Dynasty-funny.
    Hey DEbC-hope all is well.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning all! The pie was good. I gave dh a big piece of pie since I made it especially for him. FIL got a whole pie to himself since it made two pies. I haven't seen dh get that much fruit in one serving in a long time.

Early and busy morning. Today will focus on decluttering. Especially my paper trails. Those are my worst enemy. Dinner will be either leftover pizza or leftover pork chops. At any rate, you get this gist that I am not cooking tonight.

Have a good day everyone.

A2M

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Good morning everyone!

I think with an early spring, everyone is out and about hence no posts....but enjoy the weather!!!

FW - all is good as can be expected ... thanks. Been working alot on the blog so I have been busy. Also with spring here, there is a huge amount of cleanup outside each year.

A2M - glad the pie was yummy! Dinner sounds yummy...I love leftovers....they always seem to taste better the next day after all the flavors meld together. Have a great day!

I have had a busy morning. Already dealt with the oxygen delivery lady, laundry on the go, dinner planned, filed all the paperwork so that 20 wishes goal is done, planted some veggie seeds, watered all houseplants, updated the blog and did my daily exercises. So if I do nothing else for the rest of the day, I am still ahead of the game!

Getting the urge to head to GW though....will try to put it off until tomorrow.

Have a great day everyone! Hugs to all!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

A2M - WTG on your pies! They sound so good. Nice to get your freezer cleaned out too. I've wanted to do some baking lately, but hate the thought of making our kitchen hot. The oven really warms things up, does it?
    Good luck w/the decluttering today.

FW - Glad your washer was easily fixed. Sounds like a bargain to make things right in Mackeyland. Gotta say I feel like a supporting character on their show most days. KWIM?
    Good luck w/today's agenda (van repair &/or taxes). Hope you're feeling up to it. I'm still dragging along, but the weekend is almost in sight. Got a 3 day weekend that starts tomorrow! Planning to check out a thrift store in the city while we're in the area. Hope I'll find some great deals like you do.

Deb - Thanks, I'm trying to take the work situation in stride. One can only do so much. KWIM?
    Sounds like you've have a full day already. Definitely OK to do nothing for the rest of the day, but we know you better than that. BTW What craft project are you working on currently? I really should work on something fun this weekend. Not sure New Guy would let me bead though. I can see him running off w/all sorts of stuff & me chasing after him. This morning he tired to take off w/my jeans while I'm getting dressed (weird kitty behavior, wonder if he's part puppy). He loves the metal thingies around the pockets. Want's to chew on them, but when I notice what he's doing; he try to run off w/the jeans. Silly kitty!

Oh, out of time once again... hope to be back a little later.

November Groceries $76/300 Pet Supplies $120/140
    Coupons $21.85
    October Groceries $281/280 Pet Supplies $148/130
    Coupons $23.14
    Coupon Saving 2014 $407.27
    2013 $404.44
    2012 $395.16

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

DEbC-hugs and support sent as always. I actually did stop at 2 S.A. this morning after dropping DD at school and after dropping the taxes.

JanieD-His new nickname (this week) is peanut butter puppy. He is the same color just a little deeper and he insists he needs more at least 3x a day now not just w/ pills. He has his own jat and plastic spoon.
    should I send you a autopawograph!

Found a plastic water bottle holder w/ strap-new .99
    several more cookbooks from famous brands for $1.99
    a trivia game of "What would you do if" I figure DH needs conversation starter books to make him talk.
    I also got Mackey another blanket for $2, so I can throw his nasty one OUT!
    Dragging my feet on the van as we get paid tomorrow. Not that it will cover it anyway. ABS and the AWD light came on and that means dealership and $$$. Now their off and the service engine soon light is on. It is alternating/intermittent which mean hard to diagnose

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

FW, so sorry about the big $ car repairs.

I think that I am coming down with a head cold, but I am still puttering around the house. I somewhat tamed the paper trails. Condensed my greeting cards into less boxes full. They are stuffed in the closet up high and I honestly did not know that I had so many cards. A couple of months ago, I bought cards at the $ store so now that I have found and sorted all of my stash, I have cards to last me until I die. Now, if I could just afford postage to send them to people. I also cleaned some of my bathroom shelves. Threw out bobby pins. When was the last time that I wore bobby pins in my hair. Yikes, so long ago that I can't even remember when.

I may just have to take a nap. I am feeling worse by the minute.

At least I am not cooking dinner. It will be reheated leftovers.

Janie, Deb C and all others a big hello!

A2M

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

FW - Peanut butter puppy! Love that nickname. Mr Kitty expects his greenie treats before I leave for work each morning. He waits by the cabinet as a reminder. On the weekend, DH will tell him he's already had breakfast. But he's actually waiting for mama to give him his treats. It only takes doing something twice & then they expect it from then on.
    Oh, don't get me started on those check this "light" or check that "light". Those lights really freak me out. They totally make me think the car's about to die. Funny, my beater's light NEVER came on. Had to overhaul the engine, but the LIGHT never came on (guess that's broken like everything else on that car). I'll definitely pray for an inexpensive repair bill.

Just not enough time in my day to catch up & chat. Sending ya'll HUGS.

November Groceries $76/300 Pet Supplies $120/140
    Coupons $21.85
    October Groceries $281/280 Pet Supplies $148/130
    Coupons $23.14
    Coupon Saving 2014 $407.27
    2013 $404.44
    2012 $395.16

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Hi all!

Janie - been working on a quilt and cutting out fabric for new kitchen curtains. Your kitty sounds like my oldest....I swear my oldest was suppose to be a dog.

FW - glad you found some deals! Silly Mackey and the peanut butter..we can't give Sammy peanut butter..it drives him nuts how it sticks to the roof of his mouth....now that is a sight to see!

A2M - I sure hope the 'head cold feeling' doesn't develop into one! Rest well tonight, drink lots of tea and I hope you feel better in the morning.

Spent some time cutting out fabric for kitchen curtains, crocheted for a while, went for a walk with Dh and visited with some company. Now off to make a pot of tea and relax in front of the tv.

Have a great night everyone and hugs to all!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Evening DebC.
    I just tip the spoon upside down.

well,as you all might know i have been feeling rained on w/ finances and discouraged as to how well I am doing "juggling".
    And that sometimes messages and encouragement come out of the blue seemingly. So I was pulling all the 2010 monthly budgets out of my folder to store and came upon my overall debt load in 2010. How do we forget so easily how far we've come and become so hard on ourselves.
    The numbers indicated we are down 50% in 2 years and that includes a certain dogs surgery and 2 college kids. So if your feeling discouraged I have a suggestion...

QM
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi, all! I can only pop in for a few minutes! I hope you're all doing well! I want you to all know that I think of you all often and pray for you!

DD2 is staying home from school today. She complained multiple times about a sore tummy. She's playing with Play Doh right now and says her tummy is now feeling fine. I think she just needed a home day and a little TLC from her mommy.

Not much is new around here. We're all alive and as well as to be expected. I'm fighting a bit of a headache today. I think it's the weather. Some days are summer-like weather and other days quite cold. I think a body can only handle so much change in weather from day to day.

Just trying to catch up with my banking and decided to pop in to say hi! Have a good day!
    If you will live like no one else, later you can live like no one else.

2014 Lose-A-Pound-A-Week Challenge
    On November 8th - 135.6 lbs
    1st goal will be 135 lbs
    2nd goal will be 132 lbs
    3rd goal will be 130 lbs
    4th goal will be 128 lbs
    5th goal will be 126 lbs

November No Spend Challenge /6 No Spend Days
    8th (), 9th (), 10th (), 11th (), 12th (), 13th (), 14th (), 15th (), 16th (), 17th (), 18th (), 19th (), 20th (), 21st (), 22nd (), 23rd (), 24th (), 25th (), 26th (), 27th (), 28th (), 29th (), 30th ()

Personal
    Pay off my Mortgage
    $57,400.14 (as of November 29th, 2014 - 5 years, 3 months)
    $73,670.29 (as of December 29th, 2013 - 7 years, 0 months left)
    $94,506.12 (as of December 21st, 2012 - 9 years, 2 months left)
    $108,631.38 (as of December 3rd, 2011 - 12 years, 7 months left)
    Pay off my Line of Credit#1 - General
    $20,633.60 (as of November 29th, 2014)
    $19,058.22 (as of July 28th, 2014)
    $10,784.38 (as of December 20th, 2013)
    $20,330.65 (as of June 7th, 2013)
    Pay off My Line of Credit #2
    $28,586.74 (as of November 29th, 2014)
    $36,457.09 GRAND TOTAL
    Breakdown of Grand Total - see below
    $828.42 undercoating for new van
    $1,148.65 winter tires & rims for new van
    $1,743.27 eavestrophs on our house
    $1,736.75 new walkway in the front of our house
    $31,000 new-to-us van

Winning at money is 80% behaviour and 20% head knowledge....Hey, if it were easy, every moron walking would be wealthy.
    ~Dave Ramsey

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

mornin all
    have been so busy but it does not seem to be getting anything done and I am like fw feeling discouraged..
    headache won' t quit

deb please post pic of the new kitchen curtains

Jane did u acquire a new pet.. fw did u acquire one also...

qm enjoy your daughter today...

I am have trouble concentrating now have been for several days.....
    grandma is home....and she is in pain and out of pain pills and also out of nerve pills.....she is a real pain and the I want has already started..... grrr...

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hugs OhMom and prayers too.

QM, so good to see you posting. DD will love the mommy TLC.

If I can have prayers for my dh today I would really appreciate them. He has a very busy day with lots on his plate and some hard decisions to make. Not regarding he and I, but some business like decisions. Thanks so much.

I am going to do lots of cleaning today, so probably will not be online for several hours. Time to fold the laundry now.

I will try and BBL... Thanks for the prayers.

A2M

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

We are having a rip roaring storm and the dogs are flipping. Just hope we keep power!.
    Got up early,piad the bills and caught some more rest.
    Ds went to yoga and back Dh is out shooting and having lunch (how do you have a business meeting.lol). He should be back soon. Hope the van holds out!

Oh's mom-of course-prayers. Glad you are felling better? When you talk like that I worry for you about another event. Grandma needs a monitor on those pills.IMHO. Have a good day.
    Trying to make an Easter DECISION.

A2M-prayers also. Hope all goes well. I need to pick a project and get DD going on "THE ROOM".

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Good morning!

Going to join you all here as I try to make better lifestyle choices to a better,healthier me...over a month ago I struggled to eat my fruits and veggies...not sure why,there is no dislike with them...guess I just relied on carbs when hungry...so about 5 weeks ago I had some aging spinach in the fridge...that cost $3 for the 283gram bag...also noticed the bananas and strawberries taking up room in the fridge too...so it began...the spinach and fruit smoothie and have been doing them everyday ever since...here's the recipe:

4 cups fresh spinach
    2 stalks celery(sometimes I use 1/2 cup baby carrots instead)
    1 cup 100% pure OJ(with pulp or w/o)
    1 banana
    1 cup fresh strawberries(have used 2 large kiwis in place of strawberries too)
    3/4 cup fat free greek yogurt

Blend until smooth...makes 3 cups...but I drink it all morning long...very tasty.
    House Paid off October 1st...and we are loving it!!!!
    Proud supporter of Blessings In A Backpack, Food Bank and SPCA
    CrossFit lover...and now also AquaFit