Our 2012 Self Image Challenge - Page 212
Page 212 of 347 FirstFirst ... 112162202209210211212213214215222262312 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 5196
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Good Morning friends!! Today is DD's 26th birthday!! She and her cousin are moving into their new apt today. She has 5 job apps out - will be interesting to see what happens job wise - I have no idea of the job market in Texas and none in the OT field.

Sorry if I was confusing - think my mind is not as settled on this as I assumed/would like it to be. Instead of going over the Kauai for 10-12 days and home for three, DH will be staying over there. Am very thiankful that we have supported each other in our taking care of a lot of relatives - including aunts and uncles on both sides. And it hasn''t just been each taking care of 'our' side of the family - we have done crossovers all the time. His family loves my taking charge when doctors, hospitals and serious stuff occrus. Mine just love him doing anything with/for them!!

Have a lot of adjustments sto make - have realized that I've just been curling up in my crafting cave all the time he's been gone - eating crappy - no exercising ====== time to join the real world and hold up my share of reality - healthy eating, exercising, cleaning - you know - responsible adult stuff!!

O'smom- spot on your brain? Too much going on in your life to ignore at all - prayers and aloha on a continuous stream my friend.

Need to get to school. Need/want to be responsible and started this morning - putting back the fibre one bar with chocolate and ate a huge Fuji apple instead. Definitely one step at a time!!

Make it a good day my friends. FW - SLOW DOWN!! - Whoops - didn't mean to shout
    No spend days: J 9/16
    Monthly exercise: J 165/930
    Monthly savings: J-202, F-186,M-170,A-154, M-137, J-118, J-102, A-86, S-70, O-54, N-38, D-28

“Decluttering isn't just simplifying your life. It's having a vision, setting new priorities and using those notions to get rid of obstacles.”
    — Peter Walsh

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

morning hope everyone is well.......

happy birthday maui's son hope he has a great day....
    he is a good man and u are lucky to have him so is the family...it is a big adjustment for u and yes I would be in my cave with trashy books, JUNK FOOD, and a very cluttered house it is a normal response....

I called Polly today no answer will try again later?
    Hope Debbie is ok seen her on facebook.....

hope everyone is well...

hoping this new Doctor will be able to tell me why I feel like crap....for 2 months it has been like I have no energy... I have had headache for a month just a dull ache...I have sat in the dark, took caffeine pills, reduced caffeine amount, took off my glasses nothing helps..

garden looks good hopefully will get a salad out it soon...spinach is not growing well at all very sad about that

well hugs to all .prayers also

Penny

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

MM-hugs but yeah sure on the slow down.
    -made July's budget
    -picked up the van
    -shopped at lowes looking at JUNK (washers)
    -Went to Walmart and got 3 window fans,a few t-shirts
    -called mom as always
    -went to my resale shop and got a couple books
    -went grocery shopping

Need to put the fan in and flip that mattress. But I may laze a bit as its in the 90's again w/ no air.

MM-happy birthday to DD.
    Oh'mom -glad your getting things checked out.

Was thrilled that the dealership adjusted and reset a few things and charged me $100.
    Also Walmart had the fans for $19.99 that kmart (SEARS!) wanted $49.99. Their Holmes so their a good brand and they have sliders that adjust.
    Gotta call thge vet now for kitty shots . hugs all BBL.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

ok Maui sorry my bad your daughter hope she has a great birthday......

fw great deal on fans major score....

much to do today and not much done!

oh did call polly no answer will keep trying....

hugs and prayers to all u were missed by me...Pen

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hello to all! Been kinda busy lately. I have been trying to stay caught up reading the posts, but have not been writing any posts.

OMom- Good to have you back and posting again. I hope that the doctor's are able to help you.

MM, that will be a big change to have your dh on another island for a year or so and your daughter in the mainland. Happy b-day to your daughter. I hope that she finds a job soon.

FW, Sorry about the heat. You accomplished alot today especially since it was so hot and humid. Time to have a big glass of refreshing cold water and put your feet up for the day.

Nikosan, Glad to see you posting.

Have a great evening to everyone!

A2M

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Wow, can't believe that I was the last post yesterday afternoon and the first post today. Has the heat gotten to everyone and they do not feel like being on the computer? Do, I dare tell you that it is only 54 degrees in our new location right now. We are so loving it. Going from the intense heat to cooler weather has been a great change for us.

Making bone in chicken breasts for dinner tonight. Not sure how I am cooking them yet. We do not have a BBQ, so it will have to be either in the oven or on the stove top. I have slacked off lately with following recipes.

FW, this past Sunday Sear's had lots of washers in their add starting at about $399 to $599. Not front loading. You may want to look them up online.

MM, how are you doing today? It will take awhile to get used to all of the changes in your household.

OM, you say that you read posts from Debbie-Cat on Facebook. Is she okay? I think of her often and miss her posts.

Well, everyone have a great day!

A2M

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

morning

debbie is playing games but not posting been missing her... she has repinned some of my pins from pintrest .....polly also has... missing them both...

summer is weird more hectic but more lazy at the same time.. been piddling in my garden setting up later at nite...evenings are cooler.

a2m 54 is nice it is 90 here so blooming hot...hubs is outside in it...

those are not bad prices on new machines at all.....

well hugs to all penny

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Beautiful day today after a hot day yesterday. Went for a 5.5 mile walk, then spent some time hanging out in the garden, willing the tomatoes to grow.
    DH aka Mad Hen
    (http://mad-hen-creations.blogspot.com/)

Every time you spend money, you're casting a vote for the kind of world you want. Anna Lappe

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Hey all, took an allergy pill as I HAD too and it may as well have been a sleeping pill.
    It's at least 90 here andmiserable.

Funny Sears was mentioned. I must have been on the site at the same time you posted.lol
    DD recieved her Goddess jeans yesterday from the ebay sale and is happy. $20. sure beats $169. don't ya know.
    Walmart got me again. I got my fans home and only 1 side has the accordian adjusted but if you stick it under the window it still hold so oh well,I'm keeping them. $20. is enough of a diff from Kmarts $50.
    Van seems fixed for $100. I sure didn't believe it at first. Now Mon. I would like to get to that trans fluid. Dealer wanted $249. Midas Muffler $89. for flushes w/o pan drop.
    Have a DR. appt. tomorrow I sure want to skip. 30 miles for my sugars and weight. Haven't been particularly good about either.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Debcat posted on her blog today.
    ::Our Old Homestead::
    --------My signature--------
    The economy is now uncharted waters... grab a oar and start rowing. ~~
    Put the frog in pot, turn up the heat real slow, and the frog doesn't hop out. And by the time he realizes, he should , it's too late... think about it.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

LTD-thanks so much. Read thru most of her posts.

Ok so explain this. I took DD and her smelly dog for a ride in the car late at night. We hit Taco Bell and just enjoyed the cars air conditioning. Well when we got back Mackey had carried and placed a can of unopened pineapple on the couch. Think he thought we were getting ice cream and had a suggestion? Most dogs play w/ sticks and ball.lol

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Mackey is a smart dog. He is training the humans in the house
    --------My signature--------
    The economy is now uncharted waters... grab a oar and start rowing. ~~
    Put the frog in pot, turn up the heat real slow, and the frog doesn't hop out. And by the time he realizes, he should , it's too late... think about it.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

morning

fw very smart dog..orey is smart but not that smart....

seems like we are busy and yet not really guess that is summer..

hubs daughter is staying with us for awhile and we are enjoying her she is also making us fatter homemade cookies and cake with week 2 x each....it is very hard to resist hot gooey cookies out of the oven with milk..lol

my daughter is sleeping a lot and dating sparingly ..interested but not really.. she is waiting until kids go back to school 4 work.... I want to go back to school but she is taking a couple classes and not sure of that yet.... ugh

grandma went to the doctor for a women's health check up so she is already gone this morning.

lots to do been a little lazy..try to do better today...

hugs and prayers to all

Penny

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Hey oh'smom-seems like things are clicking along as usual for you. Hugs. DD sleeps a lot too. She can't find a bit of work and her and BF are a bit out of sorts w/ the apt. search.

LTD-just because he has his very own jar of peanut butter for snacks doesn't mean he gets my pineapple to!lol and yes he is fairly smart and a bit spoiled from when he had surgery.

Went to the dr and back already. Came home to eat and then I need to see if I can get the trans. on the van flushed. DD's old dog needs meds too so hopefully they are in. Run,run,run. Gotta get under the bed before the mattress arrives too.
    I think I am going to grab my book for an hour in there somewhere too. Prob. as I wait for the vans service PFFT!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

My dogs just bring dirty socks to me....

Finally got a break in the weather, and it is cool outside. My INTENTION is to make a few cages to protect some baby veggies I want to set out.

So far, I've spent the morning making up meds for all my gimpy pets. I made up a batch of medicated cookies for all three donkeys, and now I've been making up a glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM cookie for my oldest goat, Topaz. After that, had to go catch my rooster, Reuben (recovering from a rattlesnake bite), and clean up his eye and give him his meds.
    DH aka Mad Hen
    (http://mad-hen-creations.blogspot.com/)

Every time you spend money, you're casting a vote for the kind of world you want. Anna Lappe