Our 2012 Self Image Challenge - Page 97
Page 97 of 347 FirstFirst ... 4787949596979899100107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 5196
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

thank u hadn't thought about water guess I had better remember that.... I have never lost water, electric, or gas.. I only lose cable, phone, and internet...
    oh I have a new obsession pintrest...

hugs ga peach yes pets are like children I have 6... next week the pooches all need their nails clipped..

fw2 I would have been scared to death of that lady yelling and changing prices... glad the net is back up...
    have a good day

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

FW2 my brothers b-day is today too but i wouldnt call him dear lol and i am not even sure if he celebrates holidays this year or not .

my cousin melissa birthday is tomorrow ( who conincidenally since we were talking about deafness - is deaf as is her mom ( my maternal aunt ) her bio dad - her step dad her two sons and her older brother who passed away 21 years ago at 2oish yo.) love FB since we can talk more she lived a few states away and there was a 9 year age gap so never was very close now i can chat anytime with her .

MM - did i miss what happened to your face that its swollen - hope you feel better soon !!!

worked today - home - went to JCP with my 15 off 15 b-day coupon and got a huge bag of stuff for only 12 $ after coupon all mens stuff some for dh and 2 older boys for next Cmas and 4 long sleeve polos i got for 2$ each for a 90 year old patient from our company that was robbed while he was in hospital ( they took everything down to his shoes !!) they sent out an email asking for gently used donations and i was thrilled to get 4 new things for 8$ !!
    *~Debbi~*
    Happily Married Mom to 5 ; PT Home Care RN
    Living with FMS

“Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more;
    Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours”
    Swedish Proverb

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Getting Gazelle like 7/1/10
    Paid off 6 CC's totalling $6807 in 2010
    Paid off car 9000
    Quit 2nd Job for health reasons so going slower .
    purchased used car in cash 5000
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Hi all!

Don't have alot of time but wanted to pop in and say hi and catch up as much as possible.

MM - I am sooo sorry to hear about your friend. Prayers for everyone and I too would want my Dh wit me during something like that. Is your face swollen from stress or allergies?

Val - prayers for your Aunt....what is your DH going to do for work when he is done at the school? Happy to hear about your Ds's hearing aids.

Prayers for everyone else as well and I hope germs stay away from all! Life has just been too busy lately......gosh, I don't even have time to post daily! I just don't know why I have been so busy lately. BUT I don't forget about any of you and think of all of you daily!
    Nov No Spend Days - 1 /20
    2014 No Eat Out Days - 261 /365
    2014 Nov Gas Challenge - 0 / $120
    Nov Keep Fit - 170 min / 900 min

Don't tell God how big your storm is...tell the storm how big your God is.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Well, after 23 hours over the last two days, stuck sitting in a car, it should not have surprised me when I bent over to pet the dog today, and my back seized up. I have spent the day hobbling around and popping pain meds, trying to get stuff done, since I have errands/appointments all day Saturday and Sunday, and I have to run the pups to an appointment on Monday. ARGHHHH....
    DH aka Mad Hen
    (http://mad-hen-creations.blogspot.com/)

Every time you spend money, you're casting a vote for the kind of world you want. Anna Lappe

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

take care MH - despite it all, I know you will tend to all your little friends!!

Swelling was direct result of stress. It's almost back to normal now. Could not go to work today - this whole situation has left me numb and off center. Went back to bed, slept for hours - am slowly coming around. First time I have rerally felt the effects of age - in my heart.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

MM-glad your feeling a bit back to normal. Just wanted to let you know your in my thoughts.

M25RN-glad FB is good for something other than teen romance. Glad your getting to know your cousin.

Oh'smom-Water,heat,food. In that order. You should just fill some 2L pop bottles w/ water and shelf them. rotate 2-3x a yr.
    If you know somethings coming fill the tub. Good for washing.
    When the powers out here=no water,toilet flush,heat,internet,home phone or computer.
    so
    we cook on the grill,charge the cell in the car,have a generator to keep the sump from overflowing and run freezers and fridge. And have a tub of xtra blankets. We have those cheap cap hats we can wear to bed.
    As far as being yelled at I did toss something back w/o a word to say hey who cares. I don't really freak out over yelling. I am fairly tough. I was kinda worried that guy was gonna cause a race related scene. He was so out of hand.

DebC-yeah. too busy. Now its dental for DD and I,optical for Ds and Mackeys surgery,not to mention taxes at some point. Hope you can slow down soon.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

(((hugs))) to you all, I've read all your posts, somehow my 'hugs' are not showing up, grrrr.

Anyway, thinking of you all & again hugs to you all.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

MM, I kept hitting the hugs buttons for your posts, but they are blank. Please know that I am thinking of you and saying prayers too.

MH, I hope that your back is better this morning. Sounds like you may need a chiropractor appt. if it doesn't heal soon.

Val, prayers for your aunt. Any job news for your dh when he retires from teaching?

M25, glad to hear that you were able to help your client out with some new clothes. What a terrible thing to happen to him.

OH, Grandma is getting the best of care while in the hospital, now is the time for you to take care of yourself and hubby.

FW, that estate sale sounds like a nightmare. Glad that you got what you wanted then left quickly.

Vanilla, good to see your post.

Uni, you okay? How about dd? Haven't seen your posts in a couple of days.

Dh and I are still sickies. FIL did not come down sick after all thank goodness.

Tervs, one of your french vanilla lattes sure does sound good at the moment.

QM, I hope that the daycare spot gets filled.

Polly, Madkat, LTD, Cashcow, Deb C and all others make it a great day and howdy to you all.

A2M

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I will be cancelling my appointments today and tomorrow, because it doesn't appear that my back is going to cooperate with me.
    DH aka Mad Hen
    (http://mad-hen-creations.blogspot.com/)

Every time you spend money, you're casting a vote for the kind of world you want. Anna Lappe

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Hi everyone! Just a quick post this morning, since my parents are coming out for the weekend, and I have to tidy up my house! Unfortunately, I forgot they were coming this weekend (thought is was next weekend), and bought tickets for myself and the kids to see Stuart McLean. If you've never heard of him, he's an author and CBC radio personality. His stories centre around a guy named Dave, and his family. He's absolutely hilarious!

MM--special prayers for you and your friend!

Madhen--make sure you take care of your back, and hope it feels better soon!

Hugs and prayers going out to everyone else!! Have a great day!
    ~Tracy~

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

FW, dh our insurance will not change. Dh has to pay for me and the kids anyway and will continue to do so. No job prospects for him yet. I'm going to talk to my uncle about hiring him to sell annuities with him although that didn't happen before when dh went for the training and we spent several hundred dollars. Uncle and I are playing phone tag so I haven't really discussed it properly with him yet. If dh does something like that, there will be a lot of travel involved. My uncle lives in Florida and has to fly to California about every third week or so.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

FW, dh our insurance will not change. Dh has to pay for me and the kids anyway and will continue to do so. No job prospects for him yet. I'm going to talk to my uncle about hiring him to sell annuities with him although that didn't happen before when dh went for the training and we spent several hundred dollars. Uncle and I are playing phone tag so I haven't really discussed it properly with him yet. If dh does something like that, there will be a lot of travel involved. My uncle lives in Florida and has to fly to California about every third week or so.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

well it seems like our hugs, way to go, and thank u are disabled uhm..

mom25rn that was so very nice of u.. poor man.. u got a really good deal also way to go ..hugs... and Thank u

Debbie it is that time of year.. taxes...be back when u can yes I think of u also hugs

madhen take care of that back hugs

Maui feel better stress does weird things to people..

hugs vanilla, a2m, and everyone else were is dean, polly, and uni..hugs and prayers

madcat enjoy your parents and have fun hugs

Val I am so gald u still have insurance even if u have to pay for it.. Good luck with huibby and the job hunt..

hugs and enjoy the weekend... grandma is in the best place hospital if the weather gets bad so no worries...my daughter and her boyfriend are going to stay it is 2 far to drive home....

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Just popped in to go through the posts on here and saw that we seem to be having some very serious issues. I have dealt with computer issues for the past 2 weeks at work. NOT doing it here. This is suppose to be part of my relaxation. So I will try to come by tomorrow, with the hopes that everything is as it is suppose to be. Otherwise I will have 2 weeks worth to catch up on.

Hugs thoughts and Prayers to everyone. Will catch up and do a marathon post once things are fixed. Hugs to everyone. Hope everyone is well.
    Mel

QM
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

My laptop isn't working right now. Our puppy chewed thru the wire that connects from the electrical outlet to my computer, so now my computer won't charge. So I have to use the ground computer until I get a new cord. We're probably visiting my cousin's family next weekend, her hubby owns a computer store so we'll be able to buy a new cord then.

You ladies are going to think me horrible (especially Madhen), but I have some bad/sad news. DH and I have decided to sell our precious puppy. She's half Bichon Frise/half Japanese Chin. I'm finding with the kids and regular housework, etc. that she is way too much work. We also don't walk her everyday like we should. I wish we didn't have to do this. We've been having problems with keeping her in our yard, and keeping her tied up ALL THE TIME outside feels so wrong. (Our fence is over 45 years old and has spaces where she can escape. For us to build a new fence would cost literally THOUSANDS...I'm guessing 4 to 6 thousand!) We also don't trust her to have free reign of the house while we're not home, so we crate her when we're not here. She turned 1 in January. She is such a sweet and loving puppy! The thought of selling her makes me hurt inside, but I am confident we'll find her another great home.

I probably should sign off and wish you all a good night! Today has been a long and busy day, so I should go hit the hay!

G'night, all!
    If you will live like no one else, later you can live like no one else.

2014 Lose-A-Pound-A-Week Challenge
    On November 8th - 135.6 lbs
    1st goal will be 135 lbs
    2nd goal will be 132 lbs
    3rd goal will be 130 lbs
    4th goal will be 128 lbs
    5th goal will be 126 lbs

November No Spend Challenge /6 No Spend Days
    8th (), 9th (), 10th (), 11th (), 12th (), 13th (), 14th (), 15th (), 16th (), 17th (), 18th (), 19th (), 20th (), 21st (), 22nd (), 23rd (), 24th (), 25th (), 26th (), 27th (), 28th (), 29th (), 30th ()

Personal
    Pay off my Mortgage
    $57,400.14 (as of November 29th, 2014 - 5 years, 3 months)
    $73,670.29 (as of December 29th, 2013 - 7 years, 0 months left)
    $94,506.12 (as of December 21st, 2012 - 9 years, 2 months left)
    $108,631.38 (as of December 3rd, 2011 - 12 years, 7 months left)
    Pay off my Line of Credit#1 - General
    $20,633.60 (as of November 29th, 2014)
    $19,058.22 (as of July 28th, 2014)
    $10,784.38 (as of December 20th, 2013)
    $20,330.65 (as of June 7th, 2013)
    Pay off My Line of Credit #2
    $28,586.74 (as of November 29th, 2014)
    $36,457.09 GRAND TOTAL
    Breakdown of Grand Total - see below
    $828.42 undercoating for new van
    $1,148.65 winter tires & rims for new van
    $1,743.27 eavestrophs on our house
    $1,736.75 new walkway in the front of our house
    $31,000 new-to-us van

Winning at money is 80% behaviour and 20% head knowledge....Hey, if it were easy, every moron walking would be wealthy.
    ~Dave Ramsey