Frugal Village Forums banner

had 14 yr old confirmation-update on me

962 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  nodmicks 
#1 ·
last nite as u seen by my avatar(profile pic). so proud of my youngest that he's made it and did very well .
it went really well was beautiful ceremony and after I invited back inlaws> ex nope. his parents were the sponsors. after it was all over and sank in and this morning was the toughest all over again. I know Ill get through it.
I am getting stronger and looking forward to another meeting at a diff college to see what their grants are like and the course amount etc.

The more time I see go by the more I thank God I have them and hes going to live in NB soon. Hard on me and hard on the kids him making comments and following through last monday and getting him to sign the seperation papers. very emotional and he loves to lie and play mind games. he talks through the kids cause he cant get to me now. ughh
But in all I'm trying to see myself since its only been a 5 weeks today he left me that I can do this and be strong with my family , friends, councilling and God. Prayer group is keeping me grounded not to yield or rebuke back to him.
God bless you all.

#2 ·
Congrats to your youngest. No wonder you are so proud! As far as the separation goes, stay strong. I have been there and know what you are going through. Get your support from your friends and family and God. It really helps. ((hugs)) to you. :)

Reactions: miss_thrifty
#3 ·
Congratulations to your son and I love your Avatar!

You keep on being good to yourself and like Debbie said, surround yourself with love.

#4 ·
Thanks Debbie and Darlene. Im trying very hard to make sure I dont let my self get too down. this mornings walk with the song") love it!!! helps me so much.
plus all those fast ones.
any other ones let me know ladies what can help and what u like to listen too.

#6 ·
nodmiks-thank u so much for the compliment. strong is not my best point tonite. found out that since saturday he decided to let the world know he's in a relationship with her. I know he is,but to do that to the kids. not right. and oldest is starting to act up and take it out on 14 yr old.
I'm struggling bad this week now. cant wait till councilling and prayer group. cant wait till he's offically gone Sunday to live off island.

#7 ·
I'm so sorry he is such an @ss MrsThrify. BIG hugs and more prayers. I hope this leaving helps a lot!

I'm mean to say this but one day that man will realize the huge mistake he made and wish he hadn't. You will be in a super strong place then and can quietly laugh, shake your head and thank God you are at an awesome place in your life. A better place than you have ever been. I hope that came out right and made sense. That has seemed to happen to myself and most other men and women I know that have had spouses run off and cheat because they think the other pasture is greener.

MrsThrify be sure to do something nice for you every single day. Even if it is just some peaceful reading or a soak in the tub. You are a busy mom going through a lot and you deserve and need a bit of nurturing~ hugs!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.