What do you have on your walls?
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Being a grandmother, of COURSE I have tons of pics. Also being a basket maker, I collect and display a LOT of baskets. How about you?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

On my walls, I have a variety of things. As you enter into my living room, I have a collection of shelves with angels on them. In my dining room area, I have a variety of Native American items.
    In the master bedroom, I have shelves with my collectible Barbies on them.
    Mixed all throughout my home, you will find family pictures and wolf pictures.
    Anyone else out there willing to share what they have on their walls????

Debbie

Mame37
    Tourist

I have a racing-themed living room (the better half's idea, but it turned out nicely and we get lots of compliments on it!) with mainly red Formula One cars and Ferraris. I have hats on the walls of my dressing room, along with purses and gloves. I have a Marilyn Monroe-themed bedroom, complete with a MM telephone! We have a Medieval-themed library with knights in shining armor and swords, etc.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have lots of Home Interior, and Pics of my kids mostly. but even after being in this house for 8 years I still have some bare walls! [img]/phpbb/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We have lived in our home for over 25 years so, there is hardly a place on the walls that I haven't hung something! [img]/phpbb/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I collect old potholders and potholder dolls and they are hanging all over the kitchen and dining area. I Have a collection of wooden animals on one large wall in the family room and, near the ceiling, I have shelves with old oil cans and other antique items. In the living room I have tons of shelves that display my Native American dolls and dolls I have collected on travels around the world. Other shelves in the living room display my collection of McCoy pottery. I just have too much stuff! [img]/phpbb/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif[/img]

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Every room in my house has a different theme. In my living room I have flowers. My pictures are jigsaw puzzles. In our room i have stuff to do with water, boats and lighthouses. I have a lighthouse hook rug on the wall and a fish rug on the wall. i'm also just getting into collecting ligthouse stuff.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I have a large custom made oak entertainment center on one wall of my living room so I don't have any wall space there, on another wall I have some victorian style prints of children and on the other wall that I have display space I have a large hanging shelf that displays a hodgepodge of collectables, head vases, pictures, a few old milk bottles, assorted other vases. I also have some smaller hanging shelves with small dried flower arrangements on them.
    Books are the treasured wealth of the world and the fit inheritance of generations and nations. --Henry David Thoreau

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Above the desk here I have Herb and seed prints and on the opposite wall a puzzle of a harvest of veggies and gourds. in my living room I have pics of the kids and family. in the family room I have a cross stitch dream catcher pic, and some native american inspired signed prints. in ds's room I had hot wheels all over his walls, looked great till her could reach them. Now there are nothing on his walls or Hannah's either for that matter. Nothing really on the walls in our kitchen. spare bath is a bunch of plastic canvas birds nad bird houses. in the master bath i hung shells on the walls. and then I also have a shelf that I have some smaller shells and sand jars (I collect sand from places I have been and places friends have been, weird?) In my bedroom I have some fake ivy, and some grapevine wall baskety heart things.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I have one antique wall hanging in my living room and dh made me a quilt hanger, which also is in my living room.

I'm not one for putting things on walls, I actually love bare walls.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

We have lots of old tools on our walls. Old saws, yokes, even hatchets and ice tongs. Lots of really old horseshoes, blades and stuff like that too. We also have family pictures of course and little bits of home interior type things where I can work it in with the antique tools. Everyone who sees it says it is most unusual.