My little caboodle
    Banned
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Talking My little caboodle

Remember those 70's suitcases? Well I have a thing for these and my mom gave me one from when we lived in Germany.(I've had it my closet for awhile) I organized my room today and put my makeup in it. It reminds me of those caboodles but I like the old stuff way better

Pic taken at night on cell phone so not very good. Watcha think of my geekyness?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

No geekyness there - just your own style coming through!! I think it looks great and I love the fabric underneath - looks like Hawaiian Fabric.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

That's a very pretty caboodle! I know dd has a few around the house somewhere!

Banned
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by mauimagic View Post
    No geekyness there - just your own style coming through!! I think it looks great and I love the fabric underneath - looks like Hawaiian Fabric.
    That table runner was originally 55 bucks and I got it marked down last year for 11 bucks. I had to have it.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Too cute Palooka........(ps. had to look twice at the gal in the pic in the background.......I thought she was flipping the bird!!)

Banned
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by frugalfranny View Post
    Too cute Palooka........(ps. had to look twice at the gal in the pic in the background.......I thought she was flipping the bird!!)
    Haha. no she is one of my Paris chic collections. Her hand is around her pearls. lol

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by Palooka View Post
    Haha. no she is one of my Paris chic collections. Her hand is around her pearls. lol
    I had to laugh as...speaking of seventies.......remember the kitchen 'knick knack' thing that was a dainty, pretty hand that stood up (the thing sat on the wrist).......it had a hair clip on the back of the index finger (the rest of the fingers were folded down like a fist).......the idea was to hold recipes, or your grocery list or whatever ...well, my mom had one. Lo and behold the 'finger' got broken off.....and my BIL glued the INDEX finger back on, on the top of the second finger....get the picture???? (she WAS now flipping the bird) Took my mom about three weeks to even notice it!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

OMG, to darn funny, FF. lol

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Palooka, that really is so pretty. I still have mine. It's an original beauty...hard plastic, sparkle blue.. (haha) And I'm telling you I still think it's one of the greatest inventions ever. I'm guessing it'll last forever.

Theresa

Banned
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by mamamia View Post
    Palooka, that really is so pretty. I still have mine. It's an original beauty...hard plastic, sparkle blue.. (haha) And I'm telling you I still think it's one of the greatest inventions ever. I'm guessing it'll last forever.

Theresa
    I agree. My mom had it in her garage one day and I remember sharing stuff in that little suitcase with my sisters. Even though times change and all...lots of things come back around. I love the lock on it. lol. Keeps.teen.out.from.mom's.makeup.

It still has that cool smell to it.

Can you post a pic? Would love to see.