Frugal Village Forums banner

Quick Toss Challenge #2

1K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  daddys3chicks 
#1 ·
Okay my friends...the weekend is approaching and we all tend to get a little lax with our cleaning/decluttering duties over the weekend. (As we should! We deserve a break!)

So, before you start filling up your house with weekend clutter, I'd like you to do another quick toss throughout your home. Grab a small garbage bag and go in every nook and cranny of your home to find stuff to toss. Don't just look for clutter in the obvious spaces: countertops, desktops, etc. Find the hidden clutter and get rid of it. Open drawers: nightstands, desk drawers, junk drawers. Go to the basement or the laundry room...there's sure to be something there! Check out your spare room or office or computer space...you're lying if you can't find at least a few things to toss in those areas!

I know many of you are thinking, but Amy...we just did this! Yep, you did. And you know what? I bet you can do it again today!

Come on! Give it a try! I'm not making you work over the weekend! You can do it!!! I believe in you!

:D

See less See more
#3 ·
I'll get right on it after I finish browsing the Village, and get out of the shower..........;)

#9 ·
Did mine too!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.