Frugal Village Forums banner

Declutter challenge-What's lurking in your freezer?

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  KathiS 
#1 ·
I'm talking ancient ruins here! I just cleaned out my regular freezer. Filled a trash bag with stuff I wouldn't be caught dead eating! Clean out your freezer!!! :ham:

#3 ·
I organized the boyfriends freezer, and whole house, lol, when I moved in a couple of months ago. The man had meat in there that was 2-3 years old! He was talking about "Oh, I should cook that up", told him to enjoy it but I wasn't going to eat it. YUCK! The man thinks that if it is frozen it never goes bad. I just make sure to buy pepto whenever it goes on sale. lol :D

#4 ·
I make a point to clean out my freezer at least once a week!! :)

I make a point to clean out my freezer at least once a week!! :)
I clean out my Freezer at least once a week that way I know what is new and what has been up there a while and I know what can't be eaten and what can be eaten!! :)
Thank you for the challenge of Cleaning out our Freezers!! :)

#5 ·
:D I am in the clear about this one.......just got a new freezer last summer. I am really good about keeping it organized......now if I just could get the rest of the house in as good order as the freezer, I would be fine! :)

#10 ·
I am afraid to find out what is lurking in my freezer! A couple of years ago, while we were on vacation, the freezer tripped off a breaker and when I got home, everything was spoiled!:( That's the only way I know nothing is over a couple of years old! I really need to clean that bad boy out! Mine is an old freezer so,it also needs to be defrosted!:eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.