Frugal Village Forums banner

Does anyone want to do a declutter challenge?

1K views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  nuisance26 
#1 ·
If so, post here, and I'll post something daily for everyone to work on. Let me know here if you want to do it. We may start on Wednesday.:jabber:

#3 ·
I am interested. Count me in.

#5 ·
I'm in, but have already started. So far I've done my entire kitchen, all the closets and sorted through clothing, our 3 season porch, every drawer in the house, weeding the yard, and am currently working on the lower level which includes the laundry room, family room, and play room. I've purged old furniture, junk, and about 15 trash bags of clutter.

#6 ·
You can count me in too! I too have already started but I have tons to go! :)

#7 ·
I am totally IN!!! This is PERFECT timing!!

In the last week I've totally sorted out my craft area, all the storage under the bed, our main shelving unit, and the pantry. I took everything we don't need/use and put it on a big table in the spare room and am slowly, but surely, putting it up on craigslist.

It feels great!! :dancing:

Next goal is to sort the "storage" we have...including camping gear, etc. :rollsmile

#13 ·
~I'm always decluttering but in my 750 square foot racher it never seems to have any effect. I recently decided to get rid of half my fabric(3 totes full) by making a large quantity of grocery totes bags and selling them on Ebay and also to carefully sort and toss old school papers and keepsake things I'm not sentimental about(another 3 totes to go through). So YEAH, I'M IN!!!~

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.