Publix deal alerts
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default Publix deal alerts

Buddig Deli style lunch meats (12 oz.) have been on Advantage Buy 2/$5, I believe this deal expires on the 28th when the new AB flyer comes out. There was $1/1 coupon in one of the inserts a couple weeks back (I want to say SmartSource) and also a $1/1 in the new Publix "Healthy Meals Healthy Kids" coupon booklet in last Sunday's paper. Also, many of the Buddig packages in the stores the last several weeks have had "save .55/1 now" coupons stuck to them. Free lunch meat anyone?

Also, if you got the "Healthy Meals Healthy Kids" Publix coupon book, there is a $1/2 Welch's Grape Juice in it, and the inserts from I belive late Jan/early Feb. had $1/1 coupons in them. I'm going to be watching to see if these go on BOGO in the near future (reg. price is $3.55 if I'm not mistaken)

Another good one if you have kids is the Smuckers Uncrustables, also a Publix coupon in the Healthy Kids.....(blah blah, broken record) booklet, and a printable mfg. coupon on their website. I can't remember the specifics of the amounts on the coupons but I know that the grand total for a pkg of these comes to .45 after using both of them.

Then there's my infamously favorite Post Cereal/Free Milk deal going on, but I'm done on that one, you'll have to see my other post for the details

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Thanks for posting. Too bad for me though, because I went to the Postcereal dot com site, and no coupons? Is there another site that had the $2 printables?

TIA!

Theresa

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by mamamia View Post
    Thanks for posting. Too bad for me though, because I went to the Postcereal dot com site, and no coupons? Is there another site that had the $2 printables?

TIA!

Theresa
    Honestly I'm not real sure about the 2/1 printables. After Neeley told me about them, I went there (the Post site) are the only thing I could find were $2 off on Grape Nuts/Shredded Wheat, a couple others. This was about 2 weeks ago, so maybe they are out? From what I've heard, a lot of coupon printing sites and even some manufacturers, reset their print limits at the beginning of a new month. Maybe the coupons will come back then. I didn't print any because I'm just not a fan of any of those varieties. There will be $1/2 coupons in the paper this weekend though, and Honey Bunches of Oats is one of the cereals listed; it's also the only one on BOGO at Publix at the moment. Hops this helps

jas
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I just went to Publix this morning and got a really good deal also. It was on other things though.

In Publix they have a display about progresso products called stock up and save. Inside are coupons for 5.00 off a purchase of 20 general mills products. which include progresso, pillsbury, muir glenn and green giant products. There are also 1.00 off coupons for those items.

Any way I used the 5.00 off coupon, 1.00 off 4 progresso soups (publix coupon) also had one same one, but not publix only coupon for the soup. Used 1.00 off coupon off of green giant mushrooms.

Green giant canned veggies are bogo this week
    the soup is 4/5.00
    and the green giant frozen steamers are bogo too. They all count toward the 20 items purchase to get the 5.00 off. Also I had a coupon out of the Entertainment 2010 book for 5.00 off 20.00 purchase at Save a Lot which you can you at publix too!

I spent $13.32 and saved 12.00 store coupons
    4.55 vendor coupon and 25.79 special price savings (total savings $42.34)

I am going back later this afternoon and doing it again.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Very nice, jas! I love Publix for taking the comp coupons and letting us combine w/store coupons. I know alot of Publix's will even take Walgreens and CVS coupons. Mine doesn't anymore. They're not considered "true" competitors. My reasoning is that if they sell the same products, and in fact they do, that they should be at least considered comp prices, kwim . But no complaints really. They do take Target's, along w/other local supermarkets. And we all know how clean and the good CS is to keep us going back.

Happy Publix shopping

Keep up those savings!

Theresa