CVS ad starting 5/9 FREEBIES!!
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Registered User AnW819's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South Jersey!
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Rep Power
    9

    Default CVS ad starting 5/9 FREEBIES!!

    There are a few freebies if you have the coupons for them!

    Bayer 32 count low dose meds are on sale for $1 and there are $1 coupons out there making them free! These coupons came out in the 03-21-2010 smart source. You can grab some on ebay if you don't have any!!

    Carefree panty liners are also on sale for $1 and there are $1/1 coupons for them in the 04-25-2010 smart source. These are also on ebay!

    Crest Pro Health tooth paste or mouth wash is on sale for $3.50 with $3.50 EB's and there was coupons in the 5/2/10 Procter and Gamble Which makes them a money maker!!! AND its a limit of 2!

    Schick Hydro shavers are on sale for $8.99 with 4 extra bucks, but there will be a $5 coupon coming out in this sundays paper making this razor a .01 cent money maker!

    U by Kotex pads or tampons are on sale for $4.99 with $4.99 extra bucks so these are free!!!

    Get ready to go CVS'ing folks, because the sales have not been this good in a while!!!

    =]

  2. #2
    Registered User mamamia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    orig. from NYC now N.Cen. FL
    Posts
    1,748
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    WOW An! Thanks for the "heads up"! I can start putting it together now. Just one of those little things that help make life just a little easier, kwim?

    It's great to see such a good sale too!

    Theresa

  3. #3
    Registered User nadine64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    326
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Thanks for the info! Every little bit helps.

  4. #4
    Registered User AnW819's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South Jersey!
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Welcome!! They really are having a great sale that week!!! I am excited! This will help my yard sales =]

  5. #5
    Registered User druthb00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Tampa Bay Area, Florida
    Age
    26
    Posts
    719
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnW819 View Post
    There are a few freebies if you have the coupons for them!

    Bayer 32 count low dose meds are on sale for $1 and there are $1 coupons out there making them free! These coupons came out in the 03-21-2010 smart source. You can grab some on ebay if you don't have any!!

    Carefree panty liners are also on sale for $1 and there are $1/1 coupons for them in the 04-25-2010 smart source. These are also on ebay!

    Crest Pro Health tooth paste or mouth wash is on sale for $3.50 with $3.50 EB's and there was coupons in the 5/2/10 Procter and Gamble Which makes them a money maker!!! AND its a limit of 2!

    Schick Hydro shavers are on sale for $8.99 with 4 extra bucks, but there will be a $5 coupon coming out in this sundays paper making this razor a .01 cent money maker!

    U by Kotex pads or tampons are on sale for $4.99 with $4.99 extra bucks so these are free!!!

    Get ready to go CVS'ing folks, because the sales have not been this good in a while!!!

    =]
    You may consider getting the razor a Walgreens. Same deal but $5 RR instead of $4 ECB. Plus, you can do this more than once at Walgreens since the info. isn't loaded onto a card. I'm going to do it twice and then use the extra $5 RR's the next week (5/16) for the Old Spice body wash. They're going to be $4.49 get $4.50 back in RR's, and there's BOGO coupons abound as well. I'm excited

  6. #6
    Registered User Mamaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Penna
    Posts
    2,393
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Where do you see the sale ads in advance please?
    Barb
    July 2014 Goals
    Grocery challenge 500.00/0
    Menu planning - 5/1
    Christmas 2014 50/0
    Swim with Dolphin Fund 100/00
    Bedroom carpet and redecorate fund 100/00

    Time Goals
    Exercise 3x per week - walk/bike/boflex/dvd/yoga class 15/1


    Health Goals
    Drink 32 ounce water or herbal tea daily 31 days/3
    Sleep - retire no later than 11 in bed as opposed to on chair

    UFO July - Hem Maddies dress/weed flower beds again

    Every little tiny bit helps to get rid of that debt

    Success is not determined by how smart we are, It is determined by the decisions we make

  7. #7
    Registered User druthb00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Tampa Bay Area, Florida
    Age
    26
    Posts
    719
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I think I'm allowed to post this link.....*covers eyes* Drugstore/Grocery B&M Deals + Discussion - SlickDeals.net Forums

  8. #8
    Registered User AnW819's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South Jersey!
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by druthb00 View Post
    You may consider getting the razor a Walgreens. Same deal but $5 RR instead of $4 ECB. Plus, you can do this more than once at Walgreens since the info. isn't loaded onto a card. I'm going to do it twice and then use the extra $5 RR's the next week (5/16) for the Old Spice body wash. They're going to be $4.49 get $4.50 back in RR's, and there's BOGO coupons abound as well. I'm excited
    I have no idea how to Walgreens. There are so many rules and it seems so complicated =[

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamaw View Post
    Where do you see the sale ads in advance please?
    I go to i heart cvs

  9. #9
    Registered User Debbie-cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Age
    49
    Posts
    26,068
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries
    166
    Rep Power
    150

    Default

    I wish we had a CVS. . Have fun shopping to those of you who do have one!
    May No Spend Days - 14 /15
    2014 No Eat Out Days - 132 /365
    2014 May Gas Challenge - $105 / $80
    May Keep Fit - 580 min / 750 min

    2014 - 52 Week Saving Challenge - 3, 8, 9, 18, 21, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52

    Don't tell God how big your storm is...tell the storm how big your God is.

  10. #10
    Registered User AnW819's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South Jersey!
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Awh sorry Debbie!!!

  11. #11
    Registered User druthb00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Tampa Bay Area, Florida
    Age
    26
    Posts
    719
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnW819 View Post
    I have no idea how to Walgreens. There are so many rules and it seems so complicated =[
    I don't really ever do Walgreens unless they can beat a CVS price really. It's pretty much the same as CVS except they call them 'Register Rewards' and the coupon that prints after the transaction is on a separate kind of paper, sort of like a Catalina. The only thing I dislike about Walgreens is that if they have a promo running like 'Buy $15 worth of X product get $5 back in RR's,' the $15has to be AFTER coupons (BS!!.) So CVS definitely has 1 up on them in that situation because you still get the ECB's there even if your total comes down to .01 after your coupons. Also, you don't earn a percentage back on your purchases each quarter because there is no rewards card involved. So....*shrugs.* All in all, CVS has a better program but I still hit Walgreens once in awhile.

  12. #12
    Registered User Liane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    336
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries
    21
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Thank you, thank you, thank you. My hubby needs a new razor and all of the other things are always needed. CVS here I come.

  13. #13
    Registered User AnW819's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South Jersey!
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Liane---Razors are free at shop rite this week to!! Grab a Sunday paper and in it will be a $5 off hydro male razor coupon. They are on sale for $4.99 at shop rite limit of 4!! So get him four free razors =]

  14. #14
    Registered User khaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,628
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    I am planning to storm CVS later today- LOVE them! There are other coupons out there for some of their deals this week too- like $1 off 2 Lindt bars, and $1 off the pads (can picture the package but of course can't remember the name!). Now, I need to eat some Lindt bars like I need a hole in my head, but my bro's bday is next week- I'll put them in his 'care package' I'm sending off.


    Kill the mortgage! Goal: 12/2023 Left to go: $142599.43Extra paid: 2012- $4408.03 2013-$5396.21+ $400 extra towards escrow
    2014-$2216.71

Similar Threads

  1. No freebies from me for a bit
    By englishcottage1 in forum Freebies
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 07:43 PM
  2. freebies goodies Phone-In Freebies
    By anazia in forum Freebies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 04:42 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-14-2008, 09:48 PM
  4. 2 freebies
    By blink041 in forum Freebies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-15-2005, 10:02 AM
  5. My freebies!
    By crdurham in forum Secondhand Shopping
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2005, 01:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •