DWTS (Dancing With The Stars) running commentary - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I saw it........might say that I watched in 'wonderment'........each season they have a greater spread of capable people.

You can already tell who will go first......then the middle of the pack......and the finals.

First to go ----Buzz, Pam, Kate, and..........

Middle ---TV sports reporter, late middle --the skater

I think the end will be the pussy cat doll gal - and MAYBE ochocinco...but I doubt it. I don't think the skater will make it to the end..........too stiff!

It all comes down to who can choreograph better......

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I have had a huge prediction that Nicole will win it this year.

She has the most experience out of everyone with dancing. I absolutely love her and she's the prettiest one out of everyone there.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I agree that Pam seemed drunk or high. I liked the Pussycat Doll and the guy from All My Children (he's easy on the eyes- LOL).

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Its nice to see that though Pam likes to play up the 'ditzy blonde' persona - she can really step up and get the job done.

I'm tired of hearing the excuse that Kate's not an athlete or a performer but hello neither is Jake from The Bachelor. Stop making excuses for her - she just can't dance. Shannen's afraid to dance live but shes sucking it up and doing it. Kate has no excuse.

And not to kick a woman when she's already down but I couldn't help note she blamed her instructor and drove him away - kinda like she did with her now ex hubby. Its her way or the highway?? Did anyone else sense that?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Okay.........buzz has to go..........kate has to go.........pam has to go............I hope we have a double elimination round soon!

I am ready to get on with the people that WANT TO DANCE!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Love the energy that this show is bringing out in all of you!! Since have not seen it!!
    No spend days: J 9/16
    Monthly exercise: J 165/930
    Monthly savings: J-202, F-186,M-170,A-154, M-137, J-118, J-102, A-86, S-70, O-54, N-38, D-28

“Decluttering isn't just simplifying your life. It's having a vision, setting new priorities and using those notions to get rid of obstacles.”
    — Peter Walsh

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I loved Nicole, Neicy, Aiden, Erin and Evan. I thought Shannon ad Pam did ok. Buzz, bless his heart , he sure tries. I agree with Libby on Kate. She did terrible. I don't like her on this show and didn't like her on Jon and Kate plus 8. I think she will be voted off early.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I'm hoping for Nicole to win it all. I think she's fabulous and really has a great personality. When she was singing her song about putting in her ponytail, dh turned to me and said, "Sounds like something you'd do!" For a celebrity, she's a very real person.

Not the least bit surprised that Kate made her instructor quit. She's just a very difficult person, and a terrible dancer. Too stiff. Gotta go.

Buzz also has to go. He's just too old to have the flexibility needed. I don't know why they always bring a very old person on the show who has no shot of winning. It makes me sad...almost like they are exploiting him. His wife was more than a little scary.

Pam Anderson is just one big act. They were interviewing one couple, and Pam was in the background. When she realized she was on camera, she rearranged her dress so that her entire leg was showing. She looks normal until she realizes the camera is on her, then she does the whole seductive, doe-eyed thing. I hate the way she always looks like she's in the middle of having sex with someone. If she would just be herself, I'd like her much, much better. It's interesting to me, that having been so sick and so close to death, that she didn't take away any life lessons about being happy with yourself. She just continues to try to be a celeb. Makes me sad for her...her life must be very empty without the fame.

I thought Jake was doing okay, but needs some work. My guess is that Vienna was fuming on the sidelines, because Jake and his partner seemed to have some good chemistry going on.

And, Ochocinco...poor guy. He is SO nervous! He's a total jerk, in real life, (who changes their name to Ochocinco?) but seems likable enough on the show. I wish he'd loosen up!

First time I've seen the show in years, and I'm totally hooked!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Unfortunately the viewers will keep Pam around far longer than she deserves. Her performance last night was good, but I can't get past her act. I don't even know how to explain how she was acting, but it was like nails on a chalkboard to watch her.

My prediction is that Buzz will go first. Not sure about #2.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
    Unfortunately the viewers will keep Pam around far longer than she deserves. Her performance last night was good, but I can't get past her act. I don't even know how to explain how she was acting, but it was like nails on a chalkboard to watch her.
    Pam was trying to be Marilyn Monroe and it was such a poor representation that I about puked! Wish kate and pam could go in the same week!!!

I agree with Amy about the old people......ENOUGH ALREADY!!! I also agree that it IS exploitative .......if they are going to do that.....have one whole show of OLD PEOPLE!!! (wish survivor would do this)

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

.................... ...

OH NO!!!!!!!! I have to watch another week with ALL OF THEM................ugh!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by frugalfranny View Post
    Pam was trying to be Marilyn Monroe and it was such a poor representation that I about puked! Wish kate and pam could go in the same week!!!

I agree with Amy about the old people......ENOUGH ALREADY!!! I also agree that it IS exploitative .......if they are going to do that.....have one whole show of OLD PEOPLE!!! (wish survivor would do this)
    I promise you that I'm not trying to start a debate, but no one ever said that the old people HAD to agree to do DWTS, kwim?

Is that website Vote for the Worst (or something like that) still around?

Buzz should have gone first...he's not even dancing, just walking around the dance floor.

I missed a good portion of the premier, so I must have missed this, but what happened to Samantha Harris? Did they ever say?

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I didn't see Shannen's entire dance, but what I saw was better than Kate. I can't believe they kept Kate, but let go of Shannen.

I have always believed that the show, in it's early stages, is a popularity contest. People hate Shannen Doherty...don't think it mattered how she danced, America would have sent her home and that's a shame. I felt badly for her with her Dad there in the audience.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
    I promise you that I'm not trying to start a debate, but no one ever said that the old people HAD to agree to do DWTS, kwim?

I missed a good portion of the premier, so I must have missed this, but what happened to Samantha Harris? Did they ever say?
    Yeah........I KWYM about the old people...........my question would be ...WHY DO THEY EVEN ASK THEM???? I DO think it is great that they are 'game' to get out there and try........and gotta say...I watched Cloris L. just to see what sort of crap she would pull every week.......she made me laugh...........while I TRULY FELT for her poor dance partner!!

Samantha got too busy working on the Insider I think......her contract probably ended but she is on the 'back part' of ET every night............and still there. Last time she was doing BOTH of them and her baby isn't very old.........probably was a bit much.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Gees -------here's hoping it is Buzz that leaves tonight and not another surprise!!

IT IS TIME!

But gotta say........when I saw him dancing last night I had no concern whatsoever about going back to watch the rest of the ball game!!! Thank you buzz!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast