DWTS (Dancing With The Stars) running commentary - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I would personally rather watch Buzz, than Kate. She is horrible. But, my dd and I felt bad that the judges were so "upfront" with how bad she was.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by baxjul View Post
    I would personally rather watch Buzz, than Kate. She is horrible. But, my dd and I felt bad that the judges were so "upfront" with how bad she was.
    I agree.........and talk about a bias.........Buzz is 'barely moving' but since he is an 'icon' they treat him with kid gloves and they really laid into her.........that crabby English judge shows his biases IMO.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

I am glad Buzz is gone, and I think Kate should be next. Her routine the other night WAS strange, as Carrie said. It was almost painful to watch.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
    I am glad Buzz is gone, and I think Kate should be next. Her routine the other night WAS strange, as Carrie said. It was almost painful to watch.
    I think kate...........well, never mind.........she is just something else!!

Poor Tony..........I feel so sorry for him..........wonder if he will EVER get a partner than can really dance??? I have seen him on PBS dancing with his partner (I don't think he dances with his wife) and he can dance!! (cute butt too!!)

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'd totally rather have seen Buzz for another week vs Kate. She is just awful and they both judges & voters need to stop keeping her on the show. Yeah, I know.....poor Kate, mother of 8 and newly divorced b/c she cared more about being on tv then focusing on keeping her family happy as a solid unit blah blah blah. That doesn't mean she can dance and she has proven that consistently. Why can't the people see this?! Buzz at least swayed to the music this week vs Kate who just stomped around.

Regardless of your celebrity status - if you can't dance, its time to leave the show. I think Kate should leave next followed by Pam. I dont understand why she has to play the sex kitten role 24/7 - it makes me feel bad for being a female.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

HEE HE gotta get in on this. Didn't watch the shows but I went on HULU and caught Kate and her poor partener. She was so lifeless. Remember Tom Pettys' Last dance w/ Mary Jane. The hair, the makeup,the stiffness. Sorry.

The whole program seems to be less and less about actual dancing skill. kwim.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by frugalwarrior2 View Post
    The whole program seems to be less and less about actual dancing skill. kwim.
    I DOES seem like it is coming down to that. They have set such a pattern about the people that get on there...........one or two 'old farts' that are fairly well known..........a few somewhere along in the middle years (young middle to 'true' middle)...........known for 'whatever'..........some young ones....one of which will be a musician.........at least one sport guy and depending on the sport, where his age range is............so this way I guess they have their 'target audience' covered.

I used to even vote...........but haven't for about the last 4 to 5 sessions...............not sure that is so 'kosher' either.

But........hey.......reality shows are CHEAP.......and the viewing public keeps watching!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I think this is and has been too much of competition of who the audience likes as a person; not who dances well. Sometimes the same thing is true on American Idol. The TV audience is being asked to vote on dancing and singing which they have no experiencing in commenting on. Just like when they added Ellen to AI. What does she know about singing???

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Quote Originally Posted by craftypam View Post
    Just like when they added Ellen to AI. What does she know about singing???
    Ok thats news to me!
    Clearly we know I don't watch AI lol

I do agree with you though Pam - its a popularity contest vs skill...Buzz may be 'too old' for the audience watching the show but not the intended target audience and Shannen has nothing going on so she's a total 'has been' that no one seems to care about anymore.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Last Dance With Mary Jane...LOLOLOL...I had forgotten that video!

Kate improved a minute amount tonight, but I still want her gone. Please, please...I can't watch her for another minute.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Kate is just awful.

I liked how Len advised Pam that her Rhumba shouldn't be raunchy...should be for the ballroom and not the bedroom. Seriously, I wish she'd take that advice for all her dances.

Did you see that ring that Chery's partner (can't remember his name) gave her??

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Well here's hoping Kate gets the boot this week.......or Pam......would prefer Kate first and then Pam......but they BOTH have just gotta go!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by frugalfranny View Post
    Well here's hoping Kate gets the boot this week.......or Pam......would prefer Kate first and then Pam......but they BOTH have just gotta go!!
    :agree:, but I don't think Pam will be going anywhere for a while, unfortunately.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Welllllllll........this didn't work out like I had hoped.

hmmmmmm.......not good but only time will take care of that.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I'm VERY glad Len told Pam that it's not that 'type' of a contest and somewhat of a family show.....it was making me sick watching her attempts at being a sex kitten. She can dance when she puts her mind to it.

Kate just needs to go - she got 'hoorays' tonight b/c she actually flowed and stepped to the music? Yet Shannen got booted off the first week when she clearly danced, and then improved.

Sad to see the tall dark handsome man leave tonight though - Adrian I think his name was and YES I saw that ring that the football player gave Cheryl...he clearly has a (not so) hidden agenda right? LOL

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast