Frugal Village Forums banner

Whats everyone reading now

954 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Jessica A Bruno 
#1 ·
As for me haven't been doing that much reading lately. Found that I hardly read any more as well. Have to say do have times like this and others don't. Guess it depends on the book itself as well.

This book isn’t out yet, but will be out on 11/27/12

Anne Frank: The Biography with new and expanded material, Melissa Muller

Which I can’t wait for it and etc.

This book is already out (11/11) in hardcover, but will getting it when it will be out (11/13/12) in paperback.

Margaret Sanger: Life of Passion, Jean H Baker

Always wanted to learn more about Ms Sanger, her life, work and etc.

This book isn’t out yet, but will be out on 9/12/12

The Casual Vacancy, J.K. Rowling

Women Doctors in War (Williams-Ford Texas A & M University Military History Series), Judith Bellafaire and Mercedes Herrea Graf

Paris, My Sweet: A Year in the City of Light (and Dark Chocolate), Amy Thomas

Without Reservations: The Travels of an Independent Woman, Alice Steinbach

How Great Women Lead: A Mother-Daughter Adventure into the Lives of Women Shaping the World, Bonnie St. John and Darcy Deane

Both of these took me awhile to decide to buy them and etc.

Gone with the Wind, Margaret Mitchell

Have tried to read this before, but with no luck. Hopefully, this time with more luck.

Prague Winter: A Personal Story of Remembrance and War, 1937-1948, Madeleine Albright

Have to say that I was pleasantly surprised to see this because I have already read Ms Albright’s memoir (Madam Secretary: A Memoir) when it came out, in 2003.

To the End of the Land: A Novel, David Grossman

Have tried to read this before, but with no luck. Hopefully, this time with more luck.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.