Frugal Village Forums banner

reality tv shows

Tags
reality shows
1K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  PennyPinchinPam 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I haven't seen or heard of any of those...highschool reunion might be good.I like to see how people change lol

#3 ·
High school reunion is pretty good they took a mix of the "popular girl" "bully" "shy guy" nerd and stuff like that. They stay in this house and get hall passes that they can invite some one with them. Like dinner at the beach, a boat dinner, ect. Pretty interesting how they are going into there old groups.

surreal life is also good (but I am addicted to reality shows) Take hasbeens and put them together and see what happens. I like it.
Just interesting to me how people react to each other and how important they think they should be.

The other 2 I am sure I will watch it at least a little.

#4 ·
I haven't seen any of the ones you listed. But I have only watched the Bachelor type shows. I'll have to check out the others!

#5 ·
I have watched High School Reunion. It is ok. The "player" is still a player!! I think he is going to play the one girl who has mixed emotions about him and her live in boyfriend at home. I think he is playing her to get what he wants.

#6 ·
Never heard of them or seen them in the TV guide??

#7 ·
I watched highschool reunion once, the surreal life is pretty good. I would have liked to see Joe Millionaire but my husband watches WWE wrestling and I always loose that arguement about what to watch that night. I cannot wait for Big Brother 4 that was one show I was really addicted too.

#8 ·
I'm a hopeless addict too. We watch:

Joe Millionaire
The Osbourne's
Bachlorette
and
Surreal Life

American Idol II starts Tuesday night so that will be added to the list this week. Hey it keeps me home where I can't spend any money. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.