Frugal Village Forums banner

How many reality shows can you name?

Tags
reality shows
1K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Michelle 
#1 ·
I'll admit to watching a few of these, but the number of them has dramatically increased recently, and frankly I find it a bit ridiculous.

Here are the ones I can name off the top of my head:

1. Survivor
  2. Big Brother
  3. For Love or Money
  4. Cupid
  5. The Restaurant (new starting Sunday)
  6. American Idol
  7. The Amazing Race
  8. Cupid
  9. Joe Millionaire
  10. The Bachelor
  11. The Bachelorette
  12. Who Wants to Marry My Father?
  13. Temptation Island
  14. Boot Camp
    [/list=1]

:rolleyes:

#3 ·
I know I'm missing some since I had quite the list going last night, and I was starting to feel ill over the number I was able to list right off.

#4 ·
I can not stand all the reality shows. Some of them are so vulgar that I get embarassed just from the ads. What are these kinds of shows doing for brains? At least with CSI, Monk, West Wing, ER, and the like you do have to think a little. I am not saying that anyone who watches them is bad, it's just in my humble opinion that the shows are bad.
Jeanna

#9 ·
Ugh-there are entirely too many now. I wish they had just stopped with Survivor and Big Brother. I did enjoy those but it seems like now on any given night at any given time there is some kind of reality television program on. Most of them are like Jerry Springer goes primetime with all the fussing fighting and sex that they have in them.

I want to bring back The Waltons and Little House on the Prairie and shows that had a good moral backbone. :toothy:

#14 ·
Uncle
Enough already!:loop:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.