Frugal Village Forums banner

Has anyone seen The Green Mile?

Tags
green mile
1K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  milach 
#1 ·
First let me say that I have *not* seen it yet, so please do not tell me what happens, if there is a surprise ending, etc., ok Sara? LOL JK ;)

I got this for Christmas and haven't watched it yet because I know it's so long.

#6 ·
I loved it.
The dialogue was great. The acting was great. I really loved the way it seemed like real people were talking to one another instead of "characters."
The story was great too.

Of course there is a surprise ending. It is based on a short story by Stephen King. He always has a surprise ending.

#7 ·
I had heard that movie was soooooo great.I went out bought the DVD and still haven't watched it.I've had the DVD for about a year or longer LOL Whenever it came out.

I'll make myself sit down and watch it soon.maybe when the kids are napping :)

#8 ·
I've rented it a couple times and have yet to see the thing from beginning to end. The first time we rented it, I was so exhausted, I fell asleep on the couch (and I never do that!!). The second time, my chatty brother called and spoke to him for like an hour. I went to tape it one night when it was on one of the movie channels, the power went out. So I have given up.

So from what I have seen, it is really good- just make sure to take the phone off the hook and watch it first thing in the morning, LOL!!

Laura

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.