DALLAS Reunion

Thread: DALLAS Reunion

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Default DALLAS Reunion

I watched this show all the time when I was younger, so of course I will be watching it (or at least taping it). It comes on CBS tonight at 9. I heard about it earlier in the week and just knew I had missed it so I was happy when I saw where it would be on tonight.

We still only have the one TV up here and I doubt Joe will want to sit thru it, but all I have to say is its his fault for not getting the TV when we were home last weekend getting the bed....lol (Either that or "The baby wants to watch it" Since that is what he say's when there is something on he wants to watch and I make a beeline for the computer because I don't want to see it...lol). If he complains a lot (which I am sure he will) then at least I can tape it and still watch something else.

http://www.cbs.com/specials/dallas/

I'm looking forward to the secrets and the bloopers.

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Bruce is really excited about this too. I never watched it so I don't know anything about it - But I hope its good and you guys enjoy the trivia!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

Finally it is getting ready to come on. I forgot that it was Sunday and football games have a tendancy to run over therefore it is starting late......I hope they show the whole thing and don't cut it off at 11 for the news

Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob AmyMCGS's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I watched it & enjoyed it. I can remember watching Dallas as a kid with my mom. It started late here, but they did run the whole show.

Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob Dixie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

It was fun seeing the cast and clips from the old shows. I wonder if a "Knot's Landing" reunion will be shown,too. I sure hope so!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

They ran the whole thing here as well. I ended up taping it because Joe wanted to watch "Lord Of The Rings" I did see the last half though, the next night that Joe is at work and I have some time I am going to watch it.

Master Dollar Stretcher
    Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I didn't watch the show when it was originally on but DH did so we sat down to watch the reunion show and had to turn it off! I'm sorry but now I know why I never watched it...too much gratuatis sex, everybody was cheating on each other and well...YUCK!!!!!

Post Thanks / WTG / Hug

I only watched it a few minutes. I wanted to see how all the actors changed after all those years. I remember watching Larry Hagman when he was on I Dream of Jeanie. Man he sure has aged. Patrick Duffy has aged too. Victoria Principle still looks as beautiful and aged very little but of course she's married to a plastic surgeon so she probably has a little help there. The one who played Lucy has gotten a little chunkier. I don't like Linda Gray, the one who played Sue Ellen's as a blond. I think she looked better with her natural color. I only watched the show in the early years. I didn't watch too much later on. I got tired of seeing of those shallow beautiful women throw themself at JR just because he was rich.