Frugal Village Forums banner

Any Country Music Fans

980 views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  kymom 
#1 ·
The CMA's are on CBS tonight.

I'll watch it til Joe gets home then unless its a good looking woman I'll have to turn it....lol

#3 ·
I don't get local stations...sniffle and WQXK (Our local Station) got radio station of the year( they were suffering from Susan Lucci syndrome--3 nominations before they actually won!)

Tell me how it goes!

#8 ·
mrscornbread I have just started watching these videos in the last two weeks or so. I am lovin Toby Keith, he is a giant. his daughter is very talented as well

What does his daughter do? I haven't heard anything about this and I am the one around here that knows the trivia.

;) ;)

#9 ·
#11 ·
Thanks for the info Kathryn. I had not heard that she was cutting a song with her dad. Learn something new everyday.

#12 ·
I caught the last hour of the CMA's. Country music awards are the only award shows I usually watch.

I guessed that Kenny Chesney would win~ he's had a big year. Isn't he adorable when he gets all shy up there? I saw him on another show a few years ago and he got all choked up. I love it when the stars are real people, not all full of ego.

I love country music. My favorites are Toby Keith, Rascal Flatts, and Kenny Chesney.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.