Frugal Village Forums banner

Whats the worst commerical

1K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  KKCondrey 
#1 ·
I can NOT stand that Geico commerical with Tony Little....

"You caaaaaan doooo iiiiiittttttt" :rolleyes:

#2 ·
I hate that one too Tammy. :( I don't know if it's a regional commercial or not but whoever writes these sssstttuuuuuupiiiiiid Sonic commercials should have to face a firing squad. They are sooooo beyond bad. :ugh:

#4 ·
The "Milk" "Shake" commercial for Hardee's with the guy shaking the cow to that stupid rap music.......makes me want to go anywhere BUT Hardee's if I want a milk shake :bang:

#7 ·
Any commerical ever and I do mean ever made by Hardee's!!

The cow one is the last straw, I'm sending a email to the company....fire the ad guy!!

Where he's standing in the back of the cow smaking its butt, don't they know people in the this part of the country get arrested for that kind of stuff :cowboy: :yikes: :cowwave:

#8 ·
crdurham said:
Any commerical ever and I do mean ever made by Hardee's!!

The cow one is the last straw, I'm sending a email to the company....fire the ad guy!!
I thought about writing them myself.........I never really liked their commercials to begin with, but that one is just it for me. I have to turn the tv when it comes on

#11 ·
Almost any of the back to school commercials get my back up. They are extra loud and the music and dancing annoy me to no end.
I must be getting old.

#12 ·
I actually think the "milkshake" commercial is very funny :cowwave: It always makes me smile. What I can't stand is stupid "Bob with Ensyte" tablets. Gross. Oh and those stupid "chicken fries" commericals from Burger King. What in the world is a chicken fry and why are they yelling at me?

#13 ·
FreesiaE said:
What I can't stand is stupid "Bob with Ensyte" tablets. Gross.
Oh I know! That guy looks so stupid with those expressions..I mean seriously (<--- My fav word here lately lol) How many guys do you see walking around like that after they have...you know...lol Shoot...Steve falls asleep,it must wear him out :tmi:

#16 ·
I wasn't even thinking about that one either, as I haven't seen it in awhile. I'll probably see it all day tomorrow now.....Thanks Angie :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.