Frugal Village Forums banner

Michiganders???

15K views 48 replies 28 participants last post by  photogal06 
#1 ·
I know there quite a few Michiganders here at the Village. What's the weather like in your neck of the woods? I'm in Muskegon County, not too far from Lake Michigan and we are a balmy 28 degrees today! Looking at 40 tomorrow, what about you?

#5 ·
Hey mombottoo, I'm from Muskegon too! We moved a couple years ago to Conklin (just over the county line into Ottawa), but I still work in the Skee.

#11 ·
I'm in the Upper Peninsula. It is 32 degrees right now.

Last week this time, it was in the single digits, and below zero at night. Very warm for this time of year, up here.

#12 ·
Hey everybody!!! We finally made it up to 40 today!!! I feel like running around outside...but, I'd fall on my arse and that wouldn't be a good thing.

Spring is coming though and I can't wait!

#13 ·
I'm in Van Buren and it was around 30F today. Theres talk about 40F for next weekend, but I don't think it will happen. The news said South Haven had 2 feet of snow in 1 day!

#14 ·
Here in Gladwin County (just north of Midland) it is 31 degrees. Hello neighbors!

#21 ·
This is an old post but I'm in Ottawa County! 45 and thunderstorms today... ;)

#23 ·
Below the pinky

I am just below the pinky & a hair to the East-south of Traverse City in NW lower Michigan. And now that this old old post is summertime, the weather isn't bad lol....finances are another story. Bad, bad shape. My husband has been in the construction business all his life-56 now-and that's dead. We're selling stuff to try & get by, very scary. So I'm trying to be as frugal as possible & cutting coupons.

#25 ·
I'm in N oakland county and I'm freezing today. Have a fire going and got the chickens some unfrozen water. Sheesh, winter has arrived!

#26 ·
Yes ama it has in all her glory :). Son is out shoveling right now...glad he enjoys doing it saves us a mint on plow fees.

Try to stay as warm as you can...spring is right around the corner :)

#31 ·
Live in Bay City. Snow is trying to melt. Suppose to be nice this week. Suppose to be in the mid 30's this week. I hope so. I DO NOT LIKE WINTER!

#32 ·
I live in Muskegon County :). Our snow is trying to melt too...luckily we don't have much of the white stuff. I'm with you...even though I love living in Michigan and love having snow on Christmas Day (which we got robbed of this past Christmas)...I hate winter!!!

Hopefully, the weather guys are right and our temps will be in the high 30s this coming week...I see no snow coming :).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.