Frugal Village Forums banner

Anyone from Ohio?

Tags
ohio
9K views 49 replies 34 participants last post by  GirlBoyGirl 
#1 ·
Hey everyone! I was wondering if there are other on here from Ohio. I am from the Cincinnati area. What are others in Ohio up to now that spring is here??

Jenny

#4 ·
My sister in law is from Mansfield.

I was loving the spring weather but now today it has got chilly again. I hope we don't have anymore snow, I am soooo done with it. Which is funny because I love the snow but now its like ok already I am ready to grow a garden!
I am hoping it warms up again before the weekend.

#6 ·
Hello!! I'm from the Cincinnati/Dayton area and it's early July now and it's HOOOOOT here. I think they said today it was to be 94* with heat index in the 100's*. I'm missing the 80* we use to have, LOL. When have we had 80's......OH, the Spring, LOL. I'm SO ready for cooler temps!!

#8 ·
I'm from NW Ohio. We are up in MI now at our cabin, but born and raised in Ohio.

I know where Bryan and Lima are! Hi, guys!

#9 ·
Howdy, I am in Columbus. just joined today and I think I'm gonna love it here! Finally maybe I can chat with like minded people. My husband gets soooo bored hearing me go on and on about saving and thrifting and re-using.

PS - Columbus has been ATROCIOUSLY hot (yesterday and today have been so nice though, YAY!). This summer is the first time in 4 YEARS I have run the A/C. Unfortunately, the relief it brought is much like a drug addiction. I am back to having to wean myself...:bigsnow:

If any of y'all are in Cols, shoot me a note and we can grab a cheap snack somewhere (I know a great authentic sushi cafe and you can fill up under $4!) and do a "real person" friendship...!!

Victoria

#11 ·
I'm around Columbus, about 20mi east.

Dh and I used to live in Cinci, though. :D

If any of y'all are in Cols, shoot me a note and we can grab a cheap snack somewhere (I know a great authentic sushi cafe and you can fill up under $4!) and do a "real person" friendship...!!

Victoria
Heck yeah! I'm up for it if I can get away from my kids.

#10 ·
I'm not from Ohio, but I went to the College of Wooster, in Wooster and my Dad grew up in Ashtabula, which is where I spent the majority of my summers growing up. I love Ohio and miss it, quite a bit!

#16 ·
Howdy Neighbors!

Just wanted to say hello to my fellow Buckeyes!

I'm just north of Cincinnati in Liberty Twp, and I'm new around here.

Good to see some close neighbors!

*waves to the people in Cincinnati and West Chester, BIG wave (so you can see me that far away) to everyone else across the state!*

:cowboy:

#21 ·
:grnwave: I'm from NW OH.

Born and raised, and raised my family here.

#24 ·
I am a transplanted buckeye. I grew up in Knox County way outside of Mt Vernon in a very small town. Currently living in Roseville CA and there are a lot of Ohioans here so I feel right at home. Welcome to FV.

#25 ·
Hi all! I'm from Washington C.H.,Ohio.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.