Frugal Village Forums banner

Anyone here from Kansas?

Tags
kansas
7K views 27 replies 23 participants last post by  miss_cas2 
#1 ·
I live in Wichita, KS. Anyone else here from Kansas? Or Oklahoma? Am I all alone out here?

Deb

#2 ·
I'm not from Kansas but I have a lot of family that lives there. They live in Wichita, Lyons and Hutchinson. I've been there a couple of times but it's been years and years.

#3 ·
I used to be from Kansas!!! I lived in Manhattan, my Dad was in the Army and his last station was at Fort Riley. I have been in So. Cal for 22 years now but I really do miss Kansas!!!!! Hopefully dh and I can make a trip back with the kids so they can see where I used to live!!!

#7 ·
I am from Wichita, KS (lived there up until about 15 yrs ago ... moved here when I was 18) & now live in the Oklahoma City area. What part of Wichita do you live in? I lived just down the street from Northwest High School (on Brownthrush Ln), but had friends from all over!

Kim

#10 ·
That's cool! What year did you graduate? I was a grad from 1993! lol... moved to OKC about a month or two later!

Kim

#11 ·
Wow, it is nice to see this old thread revived. I posted it over five years ago! We live in Andover, KS now, but it is a suburb (just five miles East) of Wichita. We love Andover! Great schools. My oldest daughter teaches at North High School in Wichita.

#15 ·
I've Returned <Click - Click - Click>

After 52 yrs of living in California I've returned to my old home grounds. Topeka area. Auburn KS.
I am so happy to be back home where please, thank you and youre welcome are in the vocabulary of everyone....

I love to shop CVS, Dillon's, Target, K-mart, Aldi's and Hy-Vee.....

Please PM me and lets chat about our deals....
:wave:

#17 ·
I notice no one has posted here in awhile, but I'm here in Wichita, also!

#21 ·
My husband's side of the family live there. Wichita, Lyons, Geneseo and throughout Texas and Oklahoma.
His family were the Ulriksons and the VanBuskirks.

My sister in law, mother in law and I will be flying out to Wichita, probably tomorrow. My husband's uncle died this morning and we are heading out there for the funeral, most likely in Geneseo or Lyons. Not sure as yet.

#22 ·
I went to school in Wichita WSU!!!
I also drive thru there a couple times a year to visit relatives living in central kansas.

#23 ·
I was born in tribune kansas, lived in sharon springs kansas for lots of years, moved to stafford kansas for some years. now i live in texas but kansas will always be my home.

#25 ·
I live in central Oklahoma and have inlaws as well as nieces, nephews, great nieces, great nephews and my stepdaughters live there with their mom as well. We drive up to Wichita several times throughout the year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.