Frugal Village Forums banner

Iowa

Tags
iowa
1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  dz_blonde_girl 
#1 ·
Hi, I'm new here and was wondering if anyone else was from Iowa. Thanks!

#3 ·
:) Hi Karen! I am in Cedar Rapids, though I work in Iowa City. Right now I am going to school for an Accounting degree, married 3 years and trying to conceive our first child! It's been a long frustrating process, but next year is our goal. I work full-time for a local construction company and love saving money! Do you like living down there?

#4 ·
I love it here! The Loess Hills are so pretty! I'm in a quiet, small town, but still close enough to the city.

We'll be celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversay next Velentine's Day. I have a 10 year old son from a previous marriage, an 8 month old daughter, and just found out we're expecting another.

I work full time as an RN, doing assessments and writing care plans, in a long term care facility.

I hoping to figure out how to stay home with this new baby. I love to sew and craft and bargain hunt, but all I have time for lately is bargain hunting.

It's nice to meet you! Good luck with your goal! (mine were all surprizes)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.