Frugal Village Forums banner

Miserly Monday 11/30

2K views 16 replies 17 participants last post by  rhiana 
#1 ·
Good morning. I can't believe November has come and gone so fast. Oh well that just means spring will be here soon, right? I'm getting ready to leave for work. After work I have to stop off at the bank and cash in our change jar for deposit. I have dishes to put away, some clothes to fold, and a kitchen floor that needs swept. I'm leaning towards bacon sandwiches for dinner. I need to spend about an hour reading and then it will be bedtime. I may watch some football, not too sure yet. Hope you all have a great day.

Cat

#2 ·
Have a busy day ahead need to call my lawyer and confirm the closing on 12/3 already took care of the dogs went to the dumpsite cleaned the yard and packed dh off to work with lunch and thermos in hand Ds leaves for school in alittle while I need to tidy things up and start sending out Christmas cards go to the bank and figure out whats for dinner and fold laundry have a great day everyone

#5 ·
~Good morning!
Another boring day here, homeschooling & housework to do. Discovered over the weekend that the mold problem I treated 3 weeks ago is back already so I have to tackle that by bleaching and buying a dehumidifier.
I'm hoping to have some time to sew today but that's doubtful. I have way too much housework to do.~

#6 ·
Today will be busy
1. weekly blessing
2. pay bills
3. go to bank
4. postoffice
5. get some gift cards
6. dentist for me and dd
7. go to cemetary with dad
8. dinner will be a pot roast

Kellie

#7 ·
Good morning! Today will also be a busy day for me....

Working til 2pm
Cleaning house
Doing Laundry
Dishes
Cooking Dinner
Going to Library with DD
Putting away Laundry
...I think that is about it.
Oh, I forgot...I need to clip and organize my coupons for this week and look through the sell papers.

I am trying for a no spend day today!!!

#8 ·
Morning all.
Dh left for Atlanta this morning. He will be home Saturday
I am trying to do a few things around the house. I hurt myself yesterday and spent a few hours in the ER and a couple of my fingers on my right hand are splintered so it makes things harder to do. Have a good day

#9 ·
Have to get some things at the grocery today and it's snowing. Means I'm gonna have to go to the neighborhood grocery unless I wanna drive 1 hour away to WM. :horse:

The neighborhood grocery is NOT the most frugal choice......so I'll have to make the best of it and try and stay in the budget.

Also, hoping to do some Christmas wrapping and stufff this afternoon.

#10 ·
I woke up feeling like I've been run over by a mac truck. Hopefully it's just exhaustion from the busy 4 day weekend we've had and not the flu or something.

My plans today include:
~washing/drying/folding laundry
~remaking the boys' beds
~vacuuming downstairs
~wash dishes
~reorganize the dining room (still extra tables in there from T-day)
~go to credit union to cash dd's check
~go to cell phone store to refill dd's GoPhone
~pick up girls from school
~take dd to work
~figure out where to put this dang piano lol

#12 ·
Good Monday Morning! Today's going to be a busy one for me. I have lots of housework to do. Clothes to fold and put away, my room to clean, linens to wash, litter to change, stove and sink to clean. :laundry:

#13 ·
Good Morning all, I'm home alone today no vehicle til son comes home from work around noon. It's my last day off today so enjoying it and getting work done around here. Need to vacuum today & sweep kitchen, change litter before garbage day. Need to send out a video for son.

#14 ·
Go morning ya'll. I feel like I am motivated today to get back on track. Last week I was a slacker with my school work (i go online) which means my grade is gonna suffer, which also means, that I am going to have to work much harder the next two weeks to keep my grade at an A. ( I am a lil anal about having an A average.) So this morning, first thing, I turned on the computer and wrote down my assignments for the week. Made some coffee, made some breakfast. Still have to makethe bed, get me and mia a shower, get ready go to mil, go to work, come home eat dinner, and do it all again tomorrow...... gotta love life. have a great day everyone.

#15 ·
I put the tree up this morning. Didn't get done yesterday like planned because I had some unexpected company.
mailed and stamped Christmas cards.
cleaned living room and vacuumed and dusted.
Cleaned kitchen.
I need to figure out whats for dinner sometime today and put away laundry.

#16 ·
Today went so fast! I can't believe tomorrow is Dec. 1! I put chili in crockpot, taught school, afterschool tutoring, supper and cleaned up kitchen. Then folded and put away laundry. I need to do some knitting, but don't know if I can lift my arms!

#17 ·
Got my blog up and running!

Today I'm excited, I was finally able to move my blog from blogger to Wordpress and I got my own domain name. Then spent 8 hours trying to figure out how to move the posts over! LOL :clap:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.